<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
             

          Lhasa calm after riot, traffic control imposed

          (Xinhua)
          Updated: 2008-03-15 10:36

          LHASA -- The situation in Tibet capital Lhasa is calm on Saturday, after Friday's riot which saw ten people killed, shops robbed and vehicles burnt.

          There was not much traffic on the road early on Saturday. Burnt cars, motorcycles and bicycles remained scattered on the main streets, and the air tinged with smokes, according to local witnesses.

          Traffic control was imposed on major streets to maintain order.

          Most shops in the city were closed on Saturday. In downtown areas, about a hundred shops were ransacked and vandalized. Smoke was seen belching from the shops destroyed in the riot.

          Power supply resumed in quarters along Duosenge Road, the worst hit area by the violence in downtown Lhasa. Local phone call service, however, could not be resumed for the moment as infrastructure of communications was destroyed in Friday's violence.

          According to the witnesses, the unrest started around 1:10 pm on Friday, several people clashed with and stoned the local police around the Ramogia Monastery in downtown Lhasa.

          Rioters began gathering around 2 pm near the Ramogia Monastery, and set fire to shops along two main streets in the capital, and around Jokhang Temple, Ramogia Monastery and Chomsigkang Market. At least five blazing spots were reported and dense smoke was seen blanketing the area.

          A number of shops, banks and hotels were burnt, causing blackouts and interruption of communications in some areas. Shops close to the Jokhang Temple and Ramogia Monastery were shut down.

          A Tibetan government official told Xinhua that there had been enough evidence to prove that the sabotage in Lhasa was "organized, premeditated and masterminded" by the Dalai clique.

          The violence, involving beating, smashing, looting and burning, has disrupted the public order and jeopardized people's lives and property, the official said.

          Xinhua reporters in Lhasa saw many rioters were carrying backpacks filled with stones and bottles of inflammable liquids, some holding iron bars, wooden sticks and long knifes, a sign that the crowd came fully prepared and meant harm.

          The mobs assaulted passersby, sparing no women or children, witnesses said. They hit at things along their path, smashing windows, automatic teller machines and traffic lights. Several clothing shops, restaurants, and mobile phone stores were looted. Bikes, motorcycles and cars were burnt down.

          The vandals started burning the local Sifang Supermarket, Landun Shopping Mall and Wenzhou Mall around 3:00 pm Friday, causing more blazing spots.

          Altogether seven people were confirmed dead in Friday's riot in Lhasa,and most of the victims were business people, the Tibet regional government said on Saturday morning.

          No casualties were reported among foreigners, an official with the foreign affairs office of the regional government said.



          Top China News  
          Today's Top News  
          Most Commented/Read Stories in 48 Hours
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲愉拍一区二区三区| 国产欧美在线一区二区三| 911国产自产精选| 日韩av不卡一区二区在线| 欧美精品亚洲精品日韩专 | 99久久99久久久精品久久| 国产精品白浆无码流出| 呻吟国产av久久一区二区| 青青草综合在线观看视频| 亚洲午夜成人精品电影在线观看| 一区二区三区无码被窝影院| 中文字幕av一区二区| 久久亚洲欧美日本精品| 日韩精品一区二区三区色| 国产亚洲精品2021自在线| 国内精品大秀视频日韩精品| 人妻少妇看a偷人无码| 欧美性受xxxx喷水性欧洲| 亚洲精品熟女一区二区| 人妻换人妻仑乱| 亚洲av男人电影天堂热app| 又大又硬又爽免费视频| 国产精品黄色片在线观看| 国产日产亚洲系列av| 久久久久青草线蕉亚洲| 亚洲AV无码久久精品成人| 亚洲国产日韩欧美一区二区三区| 亚洲AV无码乱码在线观看性色扶 | 亚洲av无码精品蜜桃| 国产一区二区三区尤物视频| 美女又黄又免费的视频| 极品蜜桃臀一区二区av| 大尺度国产一区二区视频| 国外av片免费看一区二区三区| 久久婷婷国产精品香蕉| 国产一区二区三区AV在线无码观看| 9久久精品视香蕉蕉| 蜜臀av久久国产午夜福利软件| 性色a∨精品高清在线观看| 亚洲精品日本久久一区二区三区| 国产做无码视频在线观看|