<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
             

          Accident due to 'human error'

          (China Daily)
          Updated: 2008-04-29 06:45

          The deadly train collision in Shandong province Monday was caused by human error, initial investigations show, the Xinhua News Agency said.

          Excessive speed might be one of the factors.

          Some investigators said train T195, from Beijing to Qingdao, was traveling at 131 kph, far in excess of the speed limit of 80 kph.


          Vice premier Zhang Dejiang (C), talks to rescue workers on Monday in Shandong Province. [China Daily]

          Authorities have ruled out the possibility of a terrorist attack.

          Chen Gong, a director, and Chai Tiemin, a Party secretary of the Jinan railway bureau have been sacked, subject to further investigation by the Ministry of Railways, Xinhua said.

          Train T195 derailed at about 4:40 am yesterday.

          The incident occurred near the village of Hejiacun, which lies between Zhoucun district and Wangcun railway station in the suburbs of Zibo, about 70 km east of the provincial capital Jinan.

          Ten carriages toppled into a ditch.

          The train was then hit by train 5034, traveling from Yantai to Xuzhou, causing the latter to veer off its tracks too.

          By press time, 70 people had been confirmed dead and more than 400 injured.

          The death toll could rise given the large number of the severely injured, the ministry said.

          A number of other trains were subsequently delayed or had their schedules amended as a result of the incident.

          Officials from the Supreme People's Procuratorate have been sent to the scene to conduct detailed investigations.

          The accident is believed to be one of the worst in the country, which relies heavily on rail transportation.

          "It is appalling," Ji Jialun, a professor at Beijing Jiaotong University, said.

          "It is very rare to see so many deaths in a railway accident."

          The accident could have been avoided if it was caused by human error, Ji said.

          "If, as is suggested (human error), this is a grave breach of railway operation rules.

          "Someone has got to be sacked. China's railway regulations are very strict, if people operate according to the rules, this accident should not have happened," Ji said.

          The accident occurred as a new schedule on the Jiaoji line was due to be put into effect yesterday.

          In January, a high-speed train ploughed into a group of railway workers in the same province, leading to the deaths of 18 people.

          China Daily-Xinhua



          Top China News  
          Today's Top News  
          Most Commented/Read Stories in 48 Hours
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 日韩AV高清在线看片| 免费无码黄十八禁网站| 美女黄网站18禁免费看| 天天射—综合中文网| 成人3D动漫一区二区三区| 欧美精品亚洲精品日韩精品| 九九热精品视频免费在线| 91精品国产三级在线观看| 国产偷拍自拍视频在线观看| 日本人妻巨大乳挤奶水免费| 精品一区精品二区制服| 成人免费无遮挡无码黄漫视频| 毛片av在线尤物一区二区| 无码视频伊人| 久久综合亚洲色一区二区三区| 午夜A理论片在线播放| 99久久无码私人网站| 国产成人啪精品午夜网站| 十八女人毛片a级毛片水真多| 国产午夜福利在线视频| 无码国产精品一区二区免费3P| 精品一区二区不卡免费| 欧美性猛交xxx嘿人猛交| 亚洲国产成人精品女人久| 日本高清一区二区不卡视频| 日韩午夜福利视频在线观看| 97国产成人无码精品久久久| 国内熟妇人妻色在线三级| 99久久精品久久久久久婷婷| 亚洲欧洲日产国产 最新| 欧美肥老太交视频免费| 日韩av裸体在线播放| 久久精品国产99久久无毒不卡| 午夜福利日本一区二区无码| 亚洲国产精品乱码一区二区| 日韩精品亚洲精品第一页| 国产一精品一av一免费| Y111111国产精品久久久| 国产精品中文一区二区| 男人av无码天堂| 成人乱人乱一区二区三区|