<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          CHINA> National
          UN raises $15 mn to aid China quake zone
          (Xinhua)
          Updated: 2008-08-22 23:57

          BEIJING -- Organs of the United Nations (UN) in China has raised about 15 million US dollars in donations from the international community for the country's earthquake-hit areas, an official for the organization announced here on Friday.

          Contributions of nearly 11 million dollars came from commitments pledged by the European Union and the governments of Canada, Belgium, Norway and Saudi Arabia, said Khalid Malik, the UN Resident Coordinator in China.

          The UN had mobilized another 4 million US dollars from its own resources and private donors, he said.

          "We are very grateful for the contributions of the four nations and the European Union," he said. "They will help the survivors of the earthquake recover their livelihoods, return to school and to have more sustainable access to health care and better living conditions."

          He said the funds would support the most vulnerable survivors living in remote areas hit by the quake who had received basic assistance but required much more comprehensive aid over the next six months as the reconstruction got fully underway and before winter set in.

          The 8.0-magnitude earthquake centered on Wenchuan County in southwestern Sichuan Province killed more than 69,000 people. Another 17,000 were listed as missing. Some 25,000 aftershocks had been recorded.

          The UN launched a donation project on July 16, appealing to the international community to contribute 33.5 million US dollars to the quake zone. The project, or the UN China Appeal for the Wenchuan Earthquake Early Recovery Support, was designed to bridge the phases of immediate relief assistance with the longer-term process of reconstruction, Malik said.

          He stressed more efforts were required.

          "We have emphasized from the beginning that the needs are simply tremendous. We very much hope these contributions will mark the beginning -- a first step -- of increased support for the appeal from the international community," he said.

          Several sectors of the appeal required additional financing, including livelihood, health, nutrition and HIV/AIDS, ethnic minorities, protection of vulnerable groups and the environment, he said.

          The appeal is part of the UN's overall efforts to assist the people and communities affected in Sichuan and other quake-hit provinces.

          The UN organs in China had delivered more than 18 million US dollars in emergency relief to the affected population in the quake zone, and was working closely with the government and the international community to assist in the reconstruction, he added.

           

           

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 中文字幕色av一区二区三区 | 曰韩无码二三区中文字幕| 亚洲黄色成人网在线观看| 精品嫩模福利一区二区蜜臀| 女同精品女同系列在线观看| 成人区精品一区二区不卡| 九九热精品视频免费在线| 亚洲一区二区三午夜福利| 亚洲精品一区二区天堂| 日夜啪啪一区二区三区| 中文字幕人妻日韩精品| 国产精品成人久久电影| 起碰免费公开97在线视频| 国产成人精品一区二区| 久久久一本精品99久久精品36| 亚洲av色香蕉一区二区三区精品| 99久久精品视香蕉蕉| 人妻丰满熟妇av无码区| 一本久道综合色婷婷五月| 国精品午夜福利视频不卡| 四虎成人高清永久免费看| 国产性天天综合网| 一本久道久久综合狠狠躁av| 少妇粗大进出白浆嘿嘿视频 | 这里只有精品免费视频| 人妻伦理在线一二三区| 国内熟妇人妻色在线视频| 天天噜噜日日久久综合网| 亚州av第二区国产精品| 动漫av网站免费观看| 久久精品娱乐亚洲领先| 换着玩人妻中文字幕| 人妻偷拍一区二区三区| 亚洲精品不卡av在线播放| AV无码不卡一区二区三区| 91系列在线观看| 亚洲色图欧美激情| 亚洲国产精品500在线观看| 久久99精品久久久久久齐齐百度| 国产视频区一区二区三| 99热门精品一区二区三区无码|