<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          CHINA> Regional
          China's coastal areas face further flooding
          (China Daily)
          Updated: 2008-09-03 07:37

          Typhoons and heavy rainstorms are forecast to hit coastal areas over the next month, which could lead to further flooding of the Hanjiang and Jialing rivers, both tributaries of the Yangtze, the State Flood Control and Drought Relief Headquarters said Tuesday.

          Four to five rounds of typhoons may emerge in the West Pacific Ocean and South China Sea, with two likely to hit coastal cities, the Xinhua News Agency quoted the agency as saying.

          Meanwhile, the National Meteorological Center said Tuesday that heavy rains will hit the Huaihe, Yellow and Yangtze rivers over the next three days, Xinhua reported.

          Regional governments have been alerted to the danger and have been told to make sure local people stay well away from high-risk areas, the flood headquarters said.

          Ships and fishing boats have been advised to stay in harbor, it said.

          Since the start of this summer's wet season, six rounds of typhoons have led to the flooding of several major waterways, including the Pearl and Nenjiang rivers and Taihu, Dongting and Poyang lakes, the flood agency said.

          Between the start of June and the end of last month, floods nationwide killed 436 people, damaged more than 6.6 million hectares of cropland and demolished 370,000 houses, a Xinhua report claimed.

          The cost of the damage was estimated at 72.1 billion yuan ($10.5 billion).

          Hubei has been one of the worst-hit provinces.

          Between Thursday and Sunday, four people were killed there and almost 4.5 million others were affected after rainstorms and floods lashed 39 cities and counties. The cost of the damage has been put at 1.7 billion yuan, Xinhua said.

          The provincial government has sent four teams to assess the situation and 100 tents were dispatched to Zigui, one of the counties hardest hit by landslides.

          Zhang Zhitong, deputy head of the Office of State Flood Control and Drought Relief Headquarters, said this year's typhoons had come about a month or two earlier than in previous years.

          They had also hit a wider area, affecting almost 30 provinces and autonomous regions, he said.

          However, the measures used to limit the impact of the storms had been successful, he said.

          Compared with last year, the number of casualties is down 79 percent, the number of demolished houses down 76 percent and the amount of crops damaged down 44 percent, he said.

          China Daily - Agencies

           

           

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 四虎成人精品无码永久在线| 国产av亚洲精品ai换脸电影| 一区二区三区精品偷拍| 亚洲精品熟女一区二区| 性色av一区二区三区夜夜嗨| 一区二区三区自拍偷拍视频| 久久一级黄色大片免费观看| 精品无码久久久久久久久久 | 久久精品国产亚洲成人av| 久久精品国产一区二区三 | 日韩av一区二区高清不卡| 国产日韩一区二区在线看| 青青国产揄拍视频| 国产精品毛片一区二区| 成码无人AV片在线电影网站| 国产一级r片内射免费视频| 国产三级精品三级在线看| 二区三区亚洲精品国产| 国产99久久无码精品| jizzjizz欧美69巨大| 亚洲综合国产在不卡在线| 在线亚洲精品国产二区图片欧美 | 午夜视频免费观看一区二区| 99r久视频精品视频在线| 国产av中出一区二区| 国产成人无码AV片在线观看不卡 | 亚洲精品国产中文字幕| 国产精品无码不卡一区二区三区| 欧美偷窥清纯综合图区| 国产精品18久久久久久麻辣| 一级做a爰片在线播放| 国产午夜亚洲精品国产成人| 污网站在线观看视频| 波多野结衣av无码| 中文字幕无码视频手机免费看 | 欧美一区二区三区欧美日韩亚洲| 久久频这里精品99香蕉久网址| 色爱综合另类图片av| 亚洲av天码一区二区| 国产一区二区三区导航| 无码高潮少妇毛多水多水免费 |