<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          CHINA> National
          North China mud-rock flow death toll rises to 151
          (Xinhua)
          Updated: 2008-09-11 21:07

          TAIYUAN - The death toll from a rain-triggered mud-rock flow in north China's Shanxi Province rose to 151 as of Thursday afternoon, with 35 injured, the local rescue headquarters said.


          A damaged house is seen at the mudslide area in Xiangfen county, Shanxi province, September 11, 2008. [Agencies] More photos

          The State Council, China's Cabinet, has set up an accident investigation team, including officials from the State Administration of Work Safety, Shanxi provincial government, Ministry of Supervision, Ministry of Land and Resources, and All China Federation of Trade Unions.

          Related readings:
          Hu and Wen urge all-out efforts in mudflow rescue

          Mudslide death toll now 128
          Mudslide death toll rises to 56
          Mine mudslide kills 26 in northern China

          The team, headed by Wang Jun, the State Administration of Work Safety director, also invited the Supreme People's Procuratorate to assist in the investigation.

          After a preliminary investigation, the team believed it was an "accident of grave responsibility" resulting from the illegal operation of an unlicensed ore mine.

          "It is the most grave accident that involves the largest death toll so far this year," Wang said. "The rising accidents disclose local governments' poor supervision on work safety. Those responsible must be dealt with seriously."

          As of 8 p.m. Thursday, a rescue team of more than 3,000 people, with the aid of 160 excavators, was continuing the rescue operation.

          The injured, except one seriously hurt, were in stable conditions, doctors said.

          The disaster happened around 8 a.m. Monday when the bank of a pond holding waste ore dregs burst at the Tashan Mine in Xiangfen County, Linfen City.

          In total, 268,000 cubic meters of sludge deluged over an area of 30.2 hectares. The mud-rock flow damaged buildings, trade markets and some residences lying about 500 meters downstream.

          Rescue work is underway and the specific number of people trapped underneath the rubble is still under investigation.

           

           

           

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 人妻少妇偷人无码视频| 久久夜色精品国产亚洲av| 欧美在线精品一区二区三区| 手机看片日韩国产毛片| 亚洲一区二区在线av| 日韩精品欧美高清区| 日本黄页网站免费观看| 国产丝袜在线精品丝袜不卡| 久久久国产精品无码一区二区 | 久播影院无码中文字幕| 久久不见久久见www日本| 韩国无码av片在线观看网站| 日韩人妻精品中文字幕| 色综合欧美五月俺也去| 成人午夜激情在线观看| 亚洲欧洲AV系列天堂日产国码| 高级艳妇交换俱乐部小说 | 国产亚洲欧洲av综合一区二区三区| 亚洲VA中文字幕无码久久| 亚洲国产精品一区第二页| 999热在线精品观看全部| 91精品国产自产在线蜜臀| 久久亚洲精品人成综合网| 熟妇的奶头又大又长奶水视频 | jlzz大jlzz大全免费| 大屁股国产白浆一二区| 人妻丝袜无码专区视频网站| 囯产精品久久久久久久久久妞妞| 野外做受三级视频| 国产AV无码专区亚洲AV潘金链| 久久精品道一区二区三区| 中文字幕亚洲区第一页| 亚洲综合视频一区二区三区| 亚洲精品成人网久久久久久| 亚洲欧洲av一区二区| 思思热在线视频精品| 亚洲乱码国产乱码精品精| 北岛玲中文字幕人妻系列| 久久午夜私人影院| 日本熟妇色xxxxx日本免费看| www射我里面在线观看|