<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          CHINA> Regional
          Two more arrested in baby milk powder scandal
          (Xinhua)
          Updated: 2008-09-18 09:44

          SHIJIAZHUANG -- The number of arrests connected to China's tainted baby milk powder scandal has risen to six with the apprehension of two more suspects in the northern city of Shijiazhuang.

          Two villagers were charged with selling the chemical melamine and adding it to milk sold to the Sanlu Group based in the Hebei provincial capital Shijiazhuang.

          Special coverage:
          Tainted Formula Milk Scandal
          Related readings:
           Poison milk kills 3rd kid, infects more
           Milk powder products of 22 brands off shelves
           Two firms confirmed exporter in baby milk scare
           6,244 infants sickened by tainted milk, 3 dead
          The dairy giant was the first company exposed in the tainted milk powder scandal that had sickened more than 6,200 infants to date, including three fatally, Shi Guizhong, a Hebei Provincial Public Security Department spokesman said at a press conference on Wednesday.

          The sickened infants had developed kidney stones after drinking Sanlu's tainted baby formula. Melamine was added to the milk as it was believed to have helped to increase protein content.

          The two men arrested were identified as a 52-year-old resident surnamed Hu from Yangjiazhai Village, Beizheng Township in Shijiazhuang's Yuanshi County, and a 58-year-old surnamed Bian from Chengdongqiaoxi Village, Dahe Township in Shijiazhuang's Luquan City, Shi said.

          Hu, who owns a dairy farm in his village, confessed he sold 80 kg of melamine to a manager surnamed Zhao at a cattle company in Dahe Township in April.

          Both had sold milk to Sanlu, therefore, they got to know each other, Shi said, adding Zhao had been arrested.

          Bian, a veterinarian and a deputy factory director of Zhao's company, confessed he added the chemical to milk sold to Sanlu.

          Police also arrested a 41-year-old surnamed Su, an owner of a private food additive shop in Luancheng County in Shijiazhuang, accusing him of selling melamine to Hu and other milk dealers, Shi said.

          Among the arrested, two others were brothers surnamed Geng in Shijiazhuang's Zhengding County. They told police they had been selling 3 tons of contaminated milk daily since the end of last year.

          The elder Geng said they added the chemical to the milk to make it appear to contain more protein. He added they had suffered losses after their milk had been rejected several times by Sanlu Group for failing to meet quality standards.

          Sanlu, which is 43 percent owned by New Zealand dairy company Fonterra, was ordered to halt production.

          Currently, police were also questioning 22 others, including Tian Wenhua, the sacked board chairwoman and general manager of Sanlu, Shi said.

           

           

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 99精品久久精品| 国产精品剧情亚洲二区| 精品 无码 国产观看| 国产播放91色在线观看| 少妇高清一区二区免费看| 日韩av在线不卡一区二区三区| 国产色无码精品视频免费| 国产激情久久久久影院老熟女免费| 亚洲肥熟女一区二区三区| 国产三级精品三级在线专区1| 久久精品国产热久久精品国产亚洲| 国产精品制服丝袜白丝| 香港日本三级亚洲三级| 尤物亚洲国产亚综合在线区| 中文字幕人妻无码一夲道| 国产欧美久久一区二区三区| 久久亚洲精品国产精品尤物 | 嫩草成人AV影院在线观看| 好深好爽办公室做视频| 国产精品中文字幕av| 午夜福利一区二区在线看| 亚洲精品综合久中文字幕| AVtt手机版天堂网国产| 最新亚洲av日韩av二区| 国产特级毛片aaaaaa高清| 欧美大bbbb流白水| 另类国产精品一区二区| 无套内射视频囯产| 人妻系列无码专区69影院| 日韩精品人妻系列无码专区免费| 成人网站网址导航| 无码免费大香伊蕉在人线国产| 亚洲欧美日韩在线码| 久久亚洲精少妇毛片午夜无码 | 中文字幕av无码免费一区| 亚洲精品麻豆一区二区| 国产一区二区三区禁18| 国产精品爆乳在线播放| 亚洲一区二区三区色视频| 在线精品国精品国产尤物| 国产激情一区二区三区成人|