|
CHINA> Regional
![]() |
|
Chinese police arrest suspect in fatal landslide
(Xinhua)
Updated: 2008-09-22 19:38 XI'AN -- A foreman and No. 2 suspect behind a fatal landslide in the northern Shanxi Province was arrested in the neighboring Shaanxi Province on Sunday, the local authority said on Monday. Zheng Jiabao, 46, a foreman of the unlicensed Tashan Mine who left the collapsed iron ore retaining pond area with his wife after the accident, was caught in a hotel in his hometown Shanyang County, at 7 a.m. on Sunday, a county public security official said. Zhang Peiliang, the owner of the mine, had been arrested. The unlicensed iron ore dregs retaining pond in Xiangfen City burst on September 8, discharging a huge torrent of tailings, mud and rock that devastated a downstream village, an office building and a busy outdoor market. The death toll from the accident has risen to 265 with several still listed as missing by 5 p.m. on Sunday. An initial investigation found the collapse was due to negligence. The tailings dumping pond was built in violation of regulations and had few safety inspections. |
主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产人成亚洲第一网站在线播放| 福利导航第一福利导航| 日本不卡码一区二区三区| 精品国产色情一区二区三区| 18+内射| 日韩av综合中文字幕| 亚洲AV综合色区无码一区| 亚洲一区二区三午夜福利| 亚洲爆乳大丰满无码专区| 国产熟女一区二区五月婷| 四虎www永久在线精品| 亚洲第一香蕉视频啪啪爽| 欧美乱妇高清无乱码免费| 亚洲国产一区二区A毛片| 亚洲一区二区精品另类| 狼人久久尹人香蕉尹人| 狠狠色噜噜狠狠狠狠777米奇| 人妻熟妇乱又伦精品无码专区 | 福利网午夜视频一区二区| 亚洲天堂伊人久久a成人| 国产乱码精品一区二区三区四川人| 国产白袜脚足j棉袜在线观看| 亚洲色大成网站WWW久久| 99爱视频精品免视看| 久久精品国产99国产精品严洲| 国产午夜精品福利免费看| 亚洲精品美女一区二区| 亚洲av无码av在线播放| 国产精品综合在线免费看| av片在线观看永久免费| 你拍自拍亚洲一区二区三区| 婷婷四虎东京热无码群交双飞视频 | 日韩成人一区二区三区在线观看| 国产MD视频一区二区三区| 亚洲熟妇自偷自拍另欧美| 亚洲理论在线A中文字幕| 久久伊99综合婷婷久久伊| 色欲国产精品一区成人精品| 在线国产毛片手机小视频| 久久中文字幕一区二区| 国产精品一区二区三粉嫩|