<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          CHINA> Regional
          Typhoon Hagupit wreaks havoc in south China
          (Xinhua)
          Updated: 2008-09-24 13:55

          GUANGZHOU -- Typhoon Hagupit, packing torrential rain and hurricane force winds, has closed schools in at least two south China cities, cancelled flights and left many urban streets deserted since its landfall in Guangdong Province early on Wednesday.

          The 14th strong typhoon of the year landed in Dianbai County in the city of Maoming at 6:45 a.m., packing winds at more than 200 km per hour in its eye, the Guangdong Provincial Meteorological Bureau said.


          People push forward motorcycles carefully past a fallen tree on a road Yangjiang, South China's Guangdong Province September 24, 2008 after Typhoon Hagupit lashed the city. [CFP]

          Strong gales uprooted many trees and bulletin boards in Maoming when the typhoon landed. City authorities said one fishing boat sank in waters off Dianbai County, but no casualties were reported.

          The worst typhoon to hit Guangdong in more than a decade has closed all schools and kindergartens in the coastal city of Zhanjiang, where gales and rain left most streets deserted even in the morning rush hour.

          "Most people stayed indoor. When the gales sweep through you feel like you'll be blown away," said Xinhua reporter Chen Xianfeng in Zhanjiang.

          Many roadside stores and restaurants covered up their gates and windows with wood or steel bars overnight.

          The provincial meteorological bureau said the typhoon was trailing off while moving northwest at 25 km per hour. But rainstorms were expected to continue through Thursday.

          Heavy rain has hit almost all the southern coastal cities since Tuesday night. At 6 a.m. Wednesday, the precipitation measured 154 mm in Sijiu town of Taishan, one of the hardest hit counties in Guangdong.

          The province recalled more than 50,000 vessels with almost 200,000 fishermen and crew members on Tuesday.

          Haikou, capital of the southernmost Hainan Province, issued a notice late on Tuesday, ordering all schools and kindergartens to be closed on Wednesday.

          As of 8 a.m. Wednesday, 33 flights had been canceled at Meilan Airport in Haikou, affecting nearly 2,700 passengers. The airport remained closed at 10 a.m.

          The airport in Shenzhen also canceled most domestic flights after 7 p.m. Tuesday, and encouraged passengers to postpone or cancel their trips.

          In the adjacent Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region, local governments were keeping close watch for secondary disasters.

          But Hagupit's landfall in Guangdong had seemingly eased the rains in the southeastern Fujian Province, meteorologists said.

          Affected by the typhoon, most parts of the province were drenched by heavy rain until early Wednesday, with the maximum precipitation hitting 89 mm in the 22 hours till 6 a.m. in some coastal counties.

          The torrential rain weakened to a drizzle in most cities on Wednesday morning and the provincial capital Fuzhou has cleared up.

          Hagupit is the second typhoon in a week to affect Taiwan, Fujian and Guangdong, after typhoon Sinlaku lashed the region last week.

           

           

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 人妻在线无码一区二区三区 | 久久波多野结衣av| a网站在线观看| 四虎成人精品在永久在线| www亚洲精品| 免费播放一区二区三区| 国产乱码精品一区二区三区中文| 国产日本一区二区三区久久| 国产尤物AV尤物在线看| 人人做人人妻人人精| 国产精品中文av专线| 亚洲中文字幕久久无码精品| 91亚洲国产成人久久精品| 精品乱人伦一区二区三区| 国产成人精品亚洲日本片| 在线看片免费不卡人成视频| 在线观看肉片av网站免费| 亚洲鸥美日韩精品久久| 久久精品这里只有国产中文精品| 青青草久热这里只有精品| 99中文字幕精品国产| 亚洲欧美日韩高清一区二区三区| 亚洲国产欧美一区二区好看电影| 久久99久久99精品免视看国产成人| 强奷乱码中文字幕| 一本无码人妻在中文字幕免费 | 国产成人cao在线| 无码日韩av一区二区三区| 天天看片天天av免费观看| 美女爽到高潮嗷嗷嗷叫免费网站| 亚洲男人的天堂久久香蕉| 国产 一区二区三区视频| 人妻精品动漫h无码| 伊在人间香蕉最新视频| 老司机aⅴ在线精品导航| 伊人成人在线视频免费| 天天摸天天操免费播放小视频| 欧美成人免费看片一区| 亚洲成色精品一二三区| 超碰伊人久久大香线蕉综合| 真人性囗交视频|