|
CHINA> National
![]() |
|
China understands Rice trip cancellation over Gaza
(Agencies)
Updated: 2009-01-05 12:01 BEIJING -- China said it understood the United States' decision to cancel a planned trip to Beijing by US Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice because of the crisis in Gaza, where Israel has launched a ground offensive. Rice had been set to arrive in Beijing this week to attend celebrations to mark the 30th anniversary of diplomatic ties between the two countries, but the US State Department on Sunday said her deputy, John Negroponte, would go in her place. US President George W. Bush had explained the cancellation to Chinese President Hu Jintao during a phone call on Sunday night, the Chinese Foreign Ministry said in a statement posted on its website (www.fmprc.gov.cn).
"The Chinese side understands the United States' decision and welcomes Deputy US Secretary of State Negroponte to visit China." The visit would have been Rice's last to China as secretary of state under the outgoing Bush administration, and comes after she cancelled her attendance at closing ceremonies for the Beijing Olympics in August due to the crisis in Georgia. Israeli troops and tanks invaded Gaza by land on Sunday after eight days of air attacks in retaliation for Hamas firing rockets deep into the Jewish territory. Rice said on Friday she had no plans "at this point" to travel to the Middle East to help reach a ceasefire between Israel and Hamas, which rules Gaza. |
||||||||
主站蜘蛛池模板: 一本色道久久加勒比综合| 国产精品视频免费网站| 亚洲国产成人自拍视频网| 國產尤物AV尤物在線觀看| 自拍视频在线观看成人| 加勒比无码专区中文字幕| 国产一区二区三区观看视频| 在线精品视频一区二区三四| av一区二区中文字幕| 久久久久久亚洲综合影院| 18禁亚洲一区二区三区| 成全我在线观看免费第二季| 国产亚洲精品久久久久秋霞| 亚洲色欲色欲天天天www| 国产欧美在线观看一区| 国内熟妇人妻色在线视频| 亚洲国产成人无码网站大全| 国产精品无遮挡猛进猛出| 毛片免费观看天天干天天爽| 国产亚洲精品自在线| 亚洲欧美自偷自拍视频图片| 亚洲精品中文幕一区二区| 亚洲综合精品第一页| 猛男被狂c躁到高潮失禁男男小说 国产成人综合亚洲AV第一页 | 女高中生强奷系列在线播放| 成人午夜天| 亚洲精国产一区二区三区| 精品素人AV无码不卡在线观看| 国内精品久久人妻无码妲| 亚洲精品欧美综合二区| 国产成人精品18| 亚洲欧美日韩综合一区在线| 豆国产96在线 | 亚洲| 日本一区二区三区免费播放视频站| 性视频一区| 国内视频偷拍久久伊人网| 精品自在拍精选久久| 日韩精品中文字幕一线不卡| 97亚洲熟妇自偷自拍另类图片| 国产熟女一区二区五月婷| 国产日韩综合av在线|