<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          CHINA> National
          China's military modernization 'no threat'
          By Zhang Xin (China Daily)
          Updated: 2009-05-06 08:32

          China's military growth poses no threat to others, the Foreign Ministry said Tuesday, refuting Australia's claim that Beijing will be a major military concern in the years to come.

          "China unswervingly sticks to peaceful development and pursues a defensive military policy," Ministry Spokesman Ma Zhaoxu said.

          Last Saturday, Australian Prime Minister Kevin Rudd released a 140-page defense white paper, calling for a $72-billion expansion of the military over the next 20 years, partly in response to China's and India's military build-up.

          The report pointed to China and India as the major and most imminent military concerns in the Asia-Pacific region.


          Related readings:
          China's military modernization 'no threat' FM: China's military modernization poses no threat
          China's military modernization 'no threat' China, ROK vow to further strengthen military ties
          China's military modernization 'no threat' China's military equipment firm's sales rise 8.4% in Q1
          China's military modernization 'no threat' China's military equipment firm's sales rise 8.4% in Q1
          China's military modernization 'no threat' China mulls draft law on military mobilization

          Su Hao, head of the Asia-Pacific research center at China Foreign Affairs University, said Australia's claim is biased and groundless, and stems from a lack of understanding of China.

          "It is a product of the 'China Threat theory'," Su said, noting the Australian move is designed to strike a balance in domestic politics as the government was criticized by the country's conservative party for its pro-China sentiment earlier this year.

          Su said it is "natural and proper" for China to expand its military power to safeguard its long coastlines and vast territory as the country's economy grows.

          China's increment in military capacity is only "supplementary" as China lags behind Western powers, so Beijing's military growth is unlikely to threaten other countries, Su said.

          Immediately after the release of the white paper, former Australian defense force chief General Peter Cosgrove said Australia was not under threat from China or any of its overseas military campaigns.

          The West has always dubbed China a threat.

          On Monday, the chairman of the US Joint Chiefs of Staff Admiral Michael Mullen said at a conference in Washington that China's military expansion appears "aimed at the United States".

          Japanese Foreign Minister Hirofumi Nakasone said in the Australian city of Perth that China's military expansion was an "issue of some concern".

          The US and Japan also expressed doubts about China's $70-billion military budget for 2009, which was unveiled in March.

          "All these show that differences in understanding still exist between China, and the US and its allies They are likely to be narrowed through high-level military-to-military talks," said Teng Jianqun, deputy secretary-general of China Arms Control and Disarmament Association.

           

           

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 白白色发布永久免费观看视频| 好男人社区影视在线WWW| 亚洲色欲色欲在线大片| 日韩一区二区三区不卡片| 亚洲精品区午夜亚洲精品区 | 91亚洲国产成人精品性色| 男人猛躁进女人免费播放| 欧美成人www免费全部网站| 国产日韩精品一区二区在线观看播放 | 国产精品白浆在线观看| 精品国产中文字幕第一页| 精品少妇后入一区二区三区| 熟妇人妻中文a∨无码| 免费看男女做好爽好硬视频| 亚洲欧美日韩久久一区二区| 精品国产午夜肉伦伦影院| 亚洲色无码专区在线观看精品| 精品少妇av蜜臀av| 亚洲精品一区二区区别| 日韩av综合免费在线| 亚洲爆乳www无码专区| 亚洲综合一区二区三区不卡 | 日韩中文字幕免费在线观看| 中文字幕日韩精品国产| 成年女人免费毛片视频永久| 久久夜色撩人精品国产av| 无码精品一区二区久久久| 婷婷色综合视频在线观看| 日本亚洲一区二区精品| 正在播放酒店约少妇高潮| 精品国产一区二区三区大| 亚洲AV永久无码精品一区二区国产| 亚洲成在人线AⅤ中文字幕| 蜜臀av一区二区国产精品| 精品国产免费一区二区三区香蕉| 日本熟妇hdsex视频| 狠狠色丁香婷婷久久综合不卡| 久久精品人人做人人爽97| a级免费视频| 99国产精品自在自在久久| 黄床大片免费30分钟国产精品|