<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          CHINA> Regional
          Traffic jam steers passengers out of danger
          By Yu Jiming in Zhuzhou and Xin Dingding in Beijing (China Daily)
          Updated: 2009-05-19 07:54

          When bus driver Li Li got caught in a traffic jam under a viaduct in Zhuzhou city, Hunan province, he advised the 10 passengers onboard to get off and walk.

          Traffic jam steers passengers out of danger

          An elderly couple were reluctant to leave their seats, but Li suggested they walk along a bridge and promised to pick them up when traffic resumed.

          Li, 30, ended up saving his passengers' lives, when a 200-m section of the viaduct collapsed moments later on Sunday afternoon.

          Li was still in his bus when the overpass - which had been closed to traffic - started falling but managed to escape unhurt.

          Related readings:
          Traffic jam steers passengers out of danger Death toll of viaduct collapse rises to 9
          Traffic jam steers passengers out of danger 3 killed in S China workshop collapse
          Traffic jam steers passengers out of danger 10 killed, 15 injured in factory roof collapse
          Traffic jam steers passengers out of danger 12 killed in SW China plant collapse

          Traffic jam steers passengers out of danger Wall collapse kills eight at NW China construction site

          "I saw dust falling from the viaduct, it was all over the place. So when I spotted a pillar collapsing, I jumped out of the bus," Li told China Daily Monday.

          At least nine people died and another 16 injured in the collapse at downtown Hongqi Road, Chen Jing, Party secretary of the Zhuzhou city government, told a press conference Monday.

          Eight of the injured have been discharged from hospital and of the remaining eight, none was in a critical condition, he said.

          The disaster reportedly damaged about 24 vehicles including Li's bus, and some of them were totally crushed.

          The bus driver himself was awarded 10,000 yuan ($1,460) by his company for saving the lives of his passengers, whose brush with death has been described by locals as "a miracle".

          Zhang Chunxian, Hunan's Party chief, has ordered a thorough investigation into the cause of the collapse and full information disclosure to the public.

          More than 550 people were involved in rescue operations. Three life detection devices were used to search for anyone buried in the debris, and 30 excavators to clear the rubble, Chen said.

          The Zhuzhou government had earlier planned for the viaduct - which was said to be in perfect condition - to be demolished tomorrow because it spanned the bustling Hongqi Square and caused severe traffic congestion in the area. The overpass, which came into use in 1995, is said to be the first urban flyover in Hunan. It was 2.75 km long and 8 m tall.

          Workers had blasted part of the viaduct last Friday to test the amount of dynamite needed for imploding the entire stretch. The collapsed part was close to where the test explosion took place.

          Cracks had earlier been found on nearby sections of the viaduct after the test, Caijing magazine quoted witnesses as saying.

          Municipal authorities refused to comment on the cracks, saying the cause of the collapse was under investigation.

          "If a test blast was found to have damaged the bridge earlier, stricter measures should have been taken to control the traffic under the bridge," said Wu Dingjun, a professor with Tongji University's department of bridge engineering in Shanghai.

          The municipal public security bureau said police have detained people suspected of being responsible for the collapse, without giving details. The State work safety agency has also assigned a senior officer to the investigation.

          Hunan Governor Zhou Qiang ordered an inspection of all viaducts in the province to check for hidden dangers, the Zhuzhou government said on its website.

           

           

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 18禁无遮挡啪啪无码网站| 一本大道无码av天堂| 午夜在线不卡精品国产| 99久久精品久久久久久清纯| 亚洲av永久无码天堂影院| 亚洲av影片在线观看| aaa少妇高潮大片免费看| 国产AV巨作丝袜秘书| 1024你懂的国产精品| 国产成人午夜福利在线观看| 日韩精品国产中文字幕| 色吊丝免费av一区二区| 女同AV在线播放| 久久国产亚洲一区二区三区| 亚洲国产综合精品2020| 亚洲中文日韩一区二区三区 | 精品福利国产| 无码人妻斩一区二区三区| 亚洲欧美激情另类| 精品人妻av区波多野结衣| 人妻激情视频一区二区三区 | 亚洲美免无码中文字幕在线| 国产精品午睡沙发系列| 日韩av在线一区二区三区| 亚洲色一区二区三区四区| 亚洲AV无码破坏版在线观看| 亚洲av日韩在线资源| 无码人妻一区二区三区av| 亚洲国产成人综合自在线| 久久一日本道色综合久久| 色视频不卡一区二区三区| 精品久久久中文字幕人妻| 国产AV无码专区亚洲AV漫画| 孕妇特级毛片ww无码内射| 无码人妻丰满熟妇区五十路在线| 日韩人妻一区中文字幕| 国产高清自产拍av在线| 亚洲精品第一区二区在线| 如何看色黄视频中文字幕| 国产自产视频一区二区三区| 国产精品人成视频免费国产|