|
CHINA> National
![]() |
|
Power projects halted on environmental concern
(Xinhua)
Updated: 2009-06-12 09:04 BEIJING -- Chinese central government on Thursday suspended approval to several new construction projects which failed to pass the environmental impact assessments, blacklisting the country's two major energy providers and steel works in Shandong Province.
The energy-intensive and polluting projects include the two energy giants' hydropower stations over the Jinshajiang River, upstream part of Yangtze River, which had been started without environmental approvals. The environment watchdog also suspended all construction applications from steel companies in the east Shandong Province since Rizhao Steel Holding Group and Weifang Iron and Steel Group started their projects which violate the government's steel policy without the ministry's approvals as well. Environmental Protection Ministry is responsible for examining environmental impacts of planned projects before they can get approval to start. The ministry's spokesman Tao Detian told Xinhua on Thursday that the hydropower stations constructed by Huaneng and Huadian intercepted the river water without approval on the basis of the environmental assessments, which could bring serious influences to ecosystems and people's livings downstream. The ministry would organize additional environmental assessments on the projects and urge the energy companies to correct unapproved activities and strictly abide by environmental regulations, Tao said. Shandong is one of the country's major steel-making regions and also a trouble-making province with environmental problems, the spokesman said, the suspension of its new steel-making applications would promote an industrial upgrade in the province which could clean out highly polluting works and redundant projects. The ministry will track down the companies to improve their environmental protection measures and publicize the results of their corrections. According to the ministry, it had suspended or rejected 29 applications of new construction in petrochemical, steel-making and electricity-generating industries with a total investment of 146.7 billion yuan (US$21.5 billion). Chinese government has promised that its economic stimulus plan would not compromise anti-pollution efforts and policies would not be loosened to allow more projects to pass environmental examinations. Environmental Protection Minister Zhou Shengxian said the government would abide by strict environmental standards when evaluating new projects. "We did not lower our requirements for environmental protection while using 'fast-track' procedures to approve certain proposed projects," Zhou Shengxian said, referring to speculation that such procedures were used to approve polluting projects. |
主站蜘蛛池模板: 人妻中文字幕亚洲精品| 精品无码视频在线观看| 国产亚洲精品AA片在线爽| 深夜福利资源在线观看| 人妻少妇久久中文字幕| 日本久久香蕉一本一道| 国产初高中生粉嫩无套第一次| 男女啪啪无遮挡免费网站| 国产999久久高清免费观看| 国产精品久久久久AV| 日韩一区二区三区理伦片| 亚洲a免费| 日韩精品理论片一区二区| 日韩av一区二区三区精品| 精品国产美女福到在线不卡| 成人国产乱对白在线观看| 亚洲国产成人无码AV在线影院L| 国产精品久久自在自2021| 亚洲人妻精品一区二区| 久久精品人人做人人爽97| 国产精品中文字幕在线| 国产日韩在线视看高清视频手机| 西西444www高清大胆| 免费无码成人AV在线播放不卡| 欧美村妇激情内射| 亚洲欧美激情在线一区| 久久综合亚洲色一区二区三区 | 特黄特色三级在线观看| 亚洲AV福利天堂在线观看 | 美女禁区a级全片免费观看| 亚洲一区二区av偷偷| 国产激情一区二区三区在线| 亚洲国产欧美在线人成| 久久国产自偷自免费一区| 毛片av在线尤物一区二区| 亚洲中文字幕无码一区日日添 | 日本丰满少妇高潮呻吟| 一区二区三区四区亚洲自拍 | 国产suv精品一区二区四| 国产亚洲色视频在线| 国产乱人伦av在线无码|