<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          CHINA> National
          China calls for 'stability' in Iran
          (Xinhua)
          Updated: 2009-06-16 20:11

          BEIJING - Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman Qin Gang voiced respect Tuesday for "the choice of the Iranian people" and called for stability in post-election Iran.

          Related readings:
           Iran's supreme leader becomes political referee
           Iran supreme leader orders election probe
           Ahmadinejad: Iran vote 'real and free'
           Iran to continue hard-line policy, say experts

          Qin made the remarks at a regular press conference, responding to a question on the situation in Iran, where President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's victory over opposition candidate Mir Hossein Mousavi in last week's election is being contested.

          According to media reports, hundreds of thousands of protesters have taken to the streets following the announcement of the election results. Mousavi has said he believed the vote was fixed in favor of Ahmadinejad, while the incumbent said the vote was fair.

          "China respects the choice of the Iranian people and hopes Iran could maintain stability and solidarity," Qin said.

           

           

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲女人天堂成人av在线| 日韩精品无码一区二区三区| 最新精品国产自偷在自线| 9久久伊人精品综合| 男人天堂亚洲天堂女人天堂| 久女女热精品视频在线观看| 国产偷窥熟女高潮精品视频| 农村国产毛片一区二区三区女| 国产精品呻吟一区二区三区| 中国熟女仑乱hd| 亚洲午夜无码久久久久小说| 日韩不卡一区二区三区四区| 偷偷做久久久久免费网站| 欧美成人片在线观看| 国产盗摄视频一区二区三区| 久久国产精品老人性| 亚洲国产精品线观看不卡| 国产亚洲精品2021自在线| 人人入人人爱| 国产成人午夜福利精品| 国产男女猛烈无遮挡免费视频| 性做久久久久久久| 国产精品一区二区国产主播| 亚洲欧美性另类春色| 亚洲午夜成人精品电影在线观看| 日本一区二区中文字幕在线| 99国产精品国产精品久久| 思思久99久女女精品| 日韩精品专区在线影观看| 国产AV无码专区亚洲AWWW| 日韩亚洲精品国产第二页| 免费视频一区二区三区亚洲激情 | 国内露脸互换人妻| 亚欧洲乱码视频一二三区| 另类国产ts人妖合集| 国产视频一区二区三区麻豆 | 天天爽夜夜爱| 国产乱码精品一区二区麻豆| 2022最新国产在线不卡a| 国产69久久精品成人看| 日本在线a一区视频高清视频|