<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          CHINA> National
          China reports 1st H1N1 flu-related death
          (Agencies/Xinhua)
          Updated: 2009-07-02 10:00

          BEIJING: A woman in eastern China diagnosed with the H1N1 virus has died in the country's first A(H1N1) flu-related death, local health authorities said late Wednesday.

          The 34-year-old woman was found dead early Wednesday in the bathroom of her ward at the No.1 People's Hospital in Hangzhou, the capital of coastal Zhejiang province, according to the municipal health bureau.

          The patient was admitted on June 23 and her temperature had been normal for a week with no other flu symptoms. The cause of her death was under investigation.

           Related readings:
          China reports 1st H1N1 flu-related death Flu Pandemic Outbreak

          Related readings:
          China reports 1st H1N1 flu-related death First H1N1 mass infection in Beijing
          China reports 1st H1N1 flu-related death H1N1 flu patient dies in East China
          China reports 1st H1N1 flu-related death Battle against H1N1 may develop new diagnosis
          China reports 1st H1N1 flu-related death Chinese mainland reports 51 new A/H1N1 cases

          China reports 1st H1N1 flu-related death Ministry warns of possible A (H1N1) flu deaths in China

          This would be China's first death from the A(H1N1) flu if the investigation showed the woman died from the disease.

          Liang Wannian, vice director of the emergency office under the Health Ministry, warned Monday that China is "very likely" to have its first death from the A(H1N1) influenza in the foreseeable future, as the number of the flu cases rises in the country.

          Liang warns that the chances of medical workers and high-risk groups, such as pregnant women and people with chronic diseases, being infected will rise, making serious cases of the A(H1N1) flu or even fatalities "extremely possible."

          The ministry said late Wednesday that there have been 867 reported cases of A(H1N1) flu in China. Among the patients, 523 have been discharged from hospitals, 341 were being treated in hospitals and three patients were receiving medical care at their homes.

          Among the latest were seven students at a primary school in Beijing who were diagnosed on Wednesday. The Nanhu Zhongyuan Primary School was closed and more than 150 people who had close contact with the seven students are under observation.

          On Monday, a top health official said China will step up its efforts to reduce secondary transmissions and community outbreaks, especially with the prospect of a more rapid spread of the disease this fall and winter.

          The health ministry is sticking to current measures such as quarantines, but those plans will be adjusted if experts think it is necessary, Liang said.

          Worldwide, there were 332 deaths and more than 77,000 confirmed cases as of Wednesday, according to the latest figures available from the UN's World Health Organization.

           

           

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久精品午夜视频| 精产国品一二三产区别手机| 午夜高清福利在线观看| 99热这里只有精品久久免费| 又大又爽又黄无码a片| 久久热这里只有精品66| 97se综合| 在线国产毛片手机小视频| 亚洲国产成人不卡高清麻豆| 爆乳女仆高潮在线观看| 麻豆久久久9性大片| 亚洲精品天堂在线观看| 亚洲AV永久无码嘿嘿嘿嘿| 超碰人人超碰人人| 人妻中出受孕 中文字幕在线| 久热这里有精彩视频免费| 九九热精品在线观看| 国产一区二区av天堂热| 另类图片亚洲人妻中文无码| 最近的2019中文字幕国语hd| 18禁午夜宅男成年网站| 天堂va在线高清一区| 性色欲情网站iwww九文堂| 成人啪啪高潮不断观看| 东方av四虎在线观看| 亚洲自偷精品视频自拍| 日本不卡片一区二区三区| 国产女精品视频网站免费蜜芽| 一区二区三区四区五区自拍 | 免费永久在线观看黄网站 | 国产欧美VA天堂在线观看视频| 人妻日韩精品中文字幕| 国产情侣激情在线对白| 久久国产精品亚洲精品99| 久久不见久久见免费视频| 国产乱码一区二区免费| 亚洲av成人三区国产精品| 久久久久久久久18禁秘| 99久久精品免费看国产电影| 亚洲色欲色欲WWW在线丝| 久久久久久人妻一区二区无码Av|