|
CHINA> National
![]() |
|
Police chief urges top security for National Day
(Xinhua)
Updated: 2009-08-17 22:58 BEIJING: Police forces across China must be mobilized to ensure National Day celebrations in October go safely and smoothly, Public Security Minister Meng Jianzhu said on Monday. "Security is currently our top priority," Meng said at a ministry teleconference. This year marks the 60th anniversary of the founding of the People's Republic of China.
Special attention should be laid on combating terrorism, Meng said, adding that "attempts of violence and terrorism must be foiled before they are turned into real actions." "We should make sure everywhere in China is secure and stable, " Meng said. He urged police departments at all levels to push forward a stability campaign launched by the Ministry of Public Security in March this year. The stability campaign includes the nationwide crackdown on explosives, gun-related crimes and the trafficking of children and women. By the end of last month, more than 50,000 guns and nearly 900 tonnes of explosives had been confiscated and destroyed by police, the ministry said. Meng also urged the police to help resolve disputes among the people, and to recruit volunteers from the public to help keep social security. |
主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲免费成人av一区| 亚洲一区二区精品极品| 尤物视频在线播放你懂的| 1精品啪国产在线观看免费牛牛 | 久久精品夜夜夜夜夜久久| 国产偷拍自拍视频在线观看| 手机无码人妻一区二区三区免费 | 浪潮av色综合久久天堂| 福利无遮挡喷水高潮| 亚洲最大有声小说AV网| 最新中文乱码字字幕在线| 成 年 人 黄 色 大 片大 全| 国产精品亚洲第一区在线| av无码电影在线看免费| 精品自拍自产一区二区三区| 日韩精品一区二区三区激情视频| 久久88香港三级台湾三级播放| 高潮毛片无遮挡高清视频播放 | 免费网站看V片在线毛| 日韩激情无码av一区二区| 亚洲乱理伦片在线观看中字| 亚洲精品一区国产| 桃花岛亚洲成在人线AV| 国产精品亚洲一区二区毛片| 欧洲熟妇色自偷自拍另类| 久久久久99人妻一区二区三区| 亚洲av色夜色精品一区| 亚洲国产一区二区三区最新| 苍井空一区二区三区在线观看| 亚洲欧美日韩精品久久亚洲区色播| 亚洲中文字幕无码爆乳| 四虎永久免费很黄的视频| 日区中文字幕一区二区| 野外做受三级视频| 一个色的导航| 久久亚洲中文字幕伊人久久大 | 韩国三级+mp4| 亚洲区中文字幕日韩精品| 漂亮人妻被修理工侵犯| 久久精品国产亚洲AⅤ无码| 无码人妻丝袜在线视频|