<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          CHINA> Regional
          Freak weather kills 5, lessens drought in N. China
          (Xinhua)
          Updated: 2009-08-21 16:07

          BEIJING: Five people have died in freak weather accidents in North China's Hebei province during the past week, authorities confirmed Friday.

          The five include two killed by lightning strikes and one killed by a falling structure in Chengde, a popular summer resort in Hebei. The other two were killed by falling structures in Baoding, said a source from the Hebei Provincial Department of Civil Affairs. No further details were available.

          Twenty-six counties, cities and urban districts in the province were hit by hailstorms, strong winds and torrential rains from August 15 to August 18, which, apart from the five deaths, destroyed 36,500 hectares of cropland and caused 176 million yuan ($25.9 million) in economic losses.

          Related readings:
          Freak weather kills 5, lessens drought in N. China China allocates $26.6M for drought relief
          Freak weather kills 5, lessens drought in N. China Rain to relieve drought in North China
          Freak weather kills 5, lessens drought in N. China Severe drought hits China's grain zones
          Freak weather kills 5, lessens drought in N. China Air pollution may cause severe drought in north
          Freak weather kills 5, lessens drought in N. China Drought threatens 8.3m hectare of crops in N China

          Heavy rainfall in north China from August 15 through to August 19 has partly alleviated drought in the region, said the national Office of State Flood Control and Drought Relief Headquarters.

          Northeast China's Liaoning province registered a rainfall of 46.7 millimeters from Monday to Thursday thanks to cloud seeding operations carried out on Monday and Wednesday.

          However, the drought situation in Liaoning remains serious, the office said.

          In the province, 743,900 people and 319,100 heads of livestock are still suffering from drinking water shortages. Eighty-five reservoirs have dried up and 20,795 wells are not providing adequate water.

          In Shanxi province, a rainfall of 20.2 millimeters was registeredfrom August 15 to August 19. The rainfall lessened the drought conditions, the province's office of Flood Control and Drought Relief said .

          Shanxi received further rain Thursday night and it would continue to rain province-wide until Sunday, said the local weather observatory.

          The office said the drought in Shanxi is still serious, with 780,000 hectares of cropland still parched. Drinking water shortages affect 670,000 people and 160,000 heads of stock. Large and medium-sized reservoirs in Shanxi now retain 536 million cubic meters of water, 40 million cubic meters less than last year.

          Nationally, at midday Thursday, 10.1 million hectares of croplands were suffering from drought, 600,000 hectares more on average than in previous years. Drinking water shortages are affecting 4.19 million people and 4.52 million heads of livestock.

          The national State Flood Control and Drought Relief Headquarters Thursday convened a meeting to discuss measures to combat drought across China.

           

           

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 狠狠色丁香婷婷综合尤物| 一级毛片网| 国内少妇偷人精品免费| 国产高清在线精品一区不卡| 久久久久久99精品热久久| 丰满人妻一区二区乱码中文电影网 | 国产av一区二区三区精品| 亚洲日韩亚洲另类激情文学| 中文午夜乱理片无码| 波多野结衣视频一区二区| 久久碰国产一区二区三区| 亚洲免费不卡av网站| 99久久无色码中文字幕鲁信| 中文字幕 日韩 人妻 无码| 久久国产国内精品国语对白| 国产69精品久久久久99尤物| 蜜桃AV抽搐高潮一区二区| 亚洲精品第一在线观看视频 | 国模粉嫩小泬视频在线观看| 人妻激情一区二区三区四区| 又粗又紧又湿又爽的视频| 亚洲伊人久久综合成人| 九九热在线视频| 国产最大的福利精品自拍| 无码人妻h动漫| 亚洲午夜av久久久精品影院| XXXXXHD亚洲日本HD| 久久精品免视看国产成人| 永久免费av网站可以直接看的| 毛片免费观看天天干天天爽| 久久婷婷综合色丁香五月| 熟女熟妇伦av网站| 粉嫩av一区二区三区蜜臀| 东北女人毛多水多牲交视频| 精选国产av精选一区二区三区| 色欲国产一区二区日韩欧美 | 中文字幕人妻第一区| 亚洲精品美女一区二区| 熟妇人妻无码中文字幕老熟妇| 99视频精品全部免费 在线| 国产成人美女视频网站|