|
CHINA> National
![]() |
|
Related
H1N1 flu reaches more Chinese regions
(Xinhua)
Updated: 2009-09-06 13:06 BEIJING: More A/H1N1 influenza cases have been reported in China as the flu reached two more northwestern regions on Saturday.
Northwest China's Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region confirmed on Saturday its first A/H1N1 case, according to local health authorities.
The patient, a middle school student, is in stable condition and receiving medical treatment in the Xinjiang Infectious Disease Hospital. On Saturday night, 42 more confirmed cases were reported in Urumqi. The patients who were newly infected with the flu virus had close contact with the student, said Wang Xiaoyan, vice head of the regional Public Health Department. She said none of the infected was in serious condition. The northwestern Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region reported its first confirmed A/H1N1 case Saturday. The patient, 15, went back to the region after a visit to Europe. Local health authorities said he was in stable condition. New cases of flu were also reported in schools in northwestern Qinghai, southeastern Fujian, southwestern Sichuan and northeastern Shaanxi provinces, involving 30 students. In the eastern Shandong Province, nine confirmed flu cases were reported in Wangcun Middle School in Jimo City. The patients, all students of the school, are in stable condition, sources with Shandong Provincial Public Health Department said. Nineteen students have been infected with the flu at a secondary school in Huizhou City, southern Guangdong Province, a spokesman with the Huizhou Municipal Health Bureau said. "The first flu patient at the Huizhou Agricultural School, a boy student, is being quarantined at home," the spokesman said. "He has no fever or other flu symptoms now and the people who have close contact with him are in good physical condition." He said the other 18 students are being quarantined and treated in hospital, and only three of them show fever symptom. In Hefei, capital of eastern Anhui Province, another four students at the Anhui Institute of International Business were confirmed as having contracted A/H1N1 flu, the provincial health department said in a statement. "They are being quarantined and treated at the Hefei Municipal Hospital of Infectious Disease," the statement said. A/H1N1 flu outbreaks have also been reported in schools in different regions, such as provinces of Henan, Sichuan, Shaanxi, Shandong, Hunan, and Jiangsu as well as the Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region. The Chinese mainland has reported 4,415 cases of A/H1N1 flu, of which 3,577 have recovered, the Health Ministry said Friday evening, adding the flu has so far caused no deaths on the mainland. Globally, the disease has killed about 2,000 people and infected more than 180,000. It has spread to more than 170 countries. |
主站蜘蛛池模板: 欧美videosdesexo吹潮| 日韩欧美中文字幕在线精品| 日本高清中文字幕免费一区二区| 亚洲欧美电影在线一区二区| 亚洲欧洲日产国产av无码| 国产一区二区三区小说| 尤物无码一区| 日韩高清亚洲日韩精品一区二区| 亚洲国产免费公开在线视频| 日韩人妻一区中文字幕| 另类国产ts人妖合集| 亚洲av高清一区二区| 亚洲国产精品人人做人人爱| 亚洲欧美另类久久久精品播放的 | 亚洲欧美卡通另类丝袜美腿| 成年片免费观看网站| 亚洲夂夂婷婷色拍ww47| 亚洲欧美国产国产一区二区 | 精品国产迷系列在线观看| 亚洲中文字幕国产av| 一区二区三区激情免费视频| 亚洲深深色噜噜狠狠网站| 四虎永久在线精品免费看| 国产免费无遮挡吸乳视频在线观看| 国产乱色国产精品免费视频| 无码精品人妻一区二区三区老牛| 亚洲成在人网站AV天堂| 国产迷姦播放在线观看| 国产高清精品自拍av| 精品人妻中文字幕在线| 国产午夜福利片1000无码| 国产高清在线男人的天堂| 久久久久国产精品麻豆ar影院| 国产一区二区不卡视频在线 | 91精品啪在线观看国产91九色| 亚洲一区二区三区激情视频| 一本到综在合线伊人| 色悠久久网国产精品99| 日韩在线视频网| 亚洲日韩国产二区无码| 亚洲精品乱码久久久久久中文字幕|