<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          CHINA> Regional
          Schools in Urumqi remain closed amid A(H1N1) scare
          (Xinhua)
          Updated: 2009-09-07 19:44

          URUMQI: Primary and secondary schools in Urumqi, capital of northwest China's Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region, remained closed Monday in the wake of recent outbreak of 43 A(H1N1) influenza cases.

          At an emergency meeting on Sunday, the city's education department ordered all schools to remain closed Monday and Tuesday, said Urumqi's education chief Hu Junhai.

          Related readings:
          Schools in Urumqi remain closed amid A(H1N1) scare A/H1N1 flu hits schools in Shandong
          Schools in Urumqi remain closed amid A(H1N1) scare 2,000 students suspected of having H1N1 flu in US university
          Schools in Urumqi remain closed amid A(H1N1) scare Shanghai's first serious A/H1N1 flu victim critical
          Schools in Urumqi remain closed amid A(H1N1) scare H1N1 has killed 2,837, but not more serious: WHO

          Schools in Urumqi remain closed amid A(H1N1) scare Shanghai-developed vaccine for A/H1N1 flu awaits approval

          On Saturday Xinjiang confirmed its first A(H1N1) flu case, a student at the No. 70 Middle School. By Saturday night, health authorities confirmed 42 more cases, saying all had been in close contact with the student.

          The health department refused to give details of the patients. A Xinhua reporter visiting the regional hospital for epidemic diseases on Sunday saw two were teachers from the No. 70 Middle School and most others were teenager.

          Another 123 people who had been in contact with the patients were feverish and sought medication, the regional health department said Monday.

          It said 38 of them were hospitalized for treatment or observation.

          The health department has sent 42 work teams to oversee disease prevention work at Urumqi's schools.

          A(H1N1) flu cases have been on the rise since China's schools began the fall semester last Tuesday.

          A total of 40 students have been confirmed as having contracted the virus at Xi'an University of Arts and Science, with 11 new cases reported on Monday.

          The patients were in stable condition and none of the cases was life-threatening, a spokesman with the provincial health department said.

          Students who had been in close contact with the patients have been put in seven-day quarantine on campus. Classes were suspended at the university on Friday and will resume only if no new case is confirmed for seven consecutive days.

          On Sunday, 27 cases were confirmed at three schools in the southwestern Chongqing Municipality, 67 at four universities in the development zone of Langfang city near Beijing, 10 at a middle school in Sichuan Province, and 35 at three schools in Shandong Province.

          A(H1N1) 'flu outbreaks have also been reported at schools in other regions, including the provinces of Henan, Hunan, Jiangsu, Anhui and Hainan, as well as the Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region.

          By last Friday night, 4,415 cases of A(H1N1) flu had been reported on the Chinese mainland, of which 3,577 have recovered.

           

           

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 麻豆成人传媒一区二区| 国产在线码观看超清无码视频| 不卡一区二区国产在线| 一区二区三区四区四色av| 国产目拍亚洲精品区一区| 国产精品午夜福利在线观看| 影视先锋av资源噜噜| 狠狠五月深爱婷婷网| 国产偷窥熟女精品视频大全| 国产香蕉一区二区三区在线视频| 亚洲av影院一区二区三区四区| 4hu44四虎www在线影院麻豆| 国产一区二区三区在线观看免费| av色国产色拍| 久久香蕉国产线看观看式| 日韩av在线一卡二卡三卡| 日韩一区二区三区日韩精品| 伊在人间香蕉最新视频| 亚洲国产成人无码av在线影院 | 日韩av无码精品人妻系列| 强奷漂亮少妇高潮伦理| 国产精品乱子伦xxxx| 日韩乱码人妻无码中文字幕视频| 亚洲午夜福利精品一二飞| 中文字幕无线码在线观看| 免费爆乳精品一区二区| 国产不卡精品一区二区三区| 一本到综在合线伊人| 亚洲天堂一区二区三区四区| 人妻少妇精品系列一区二区| 日韩av色一区二区三区| 国产精品久久久国产盗摄| 亚洲aⅴ无码专区在线观看q| 亚洲成a人片在线视频| 内射极品少妇xxxxxhd| 国产欧美日韩另类精彩视频 | 成人综合在线观看| 亚洲熟伦熟女新五十熟妇| 国产成人久久久精品二区三区| 国产熟女一区二区三区蜜臀| 亚洲一区二区三区18禁|