<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          CHINA> National
          Xinjiang 'regretful' over HK media row
          (Xinhua)
          Updated: 2009-09-08 19:44

          URUMQI: A top media official in northwest China's Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region expressed Tuesday regrets over an alleged beating of three Hong Kong journalists last week, but noted that they had violated local regulations.

          Related readings:
          Xinjiang 'regretful' over HK media row Xinjiang vows punishment against syringe attacks
          Xinjiang 'regretful' over HK media row Urumqi party chief, Xinjiang police chief sacked
          Xinjiang 'regretful' over HK media row 15 seized over syringe attacks in Xinjiang

          "We are regretful over the incident," said Hou Hanmin, director of the Xinjiang Autonomous Regional Information Office, during a meeting with a group of Hong Kong journalists who came to the regional capital of Urumqi to cover the aftermath of the riot on July 5.

          "Of the three journalists, only one had a temporary press card that allowed him to conduct interviews in the city, but the other two didn't. They violated our regulations," she said.

           

           

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久综合偷拍视频五月天| 精品国产一区二区色老头| 亚洲欧美精品在线| 精品国精品无码自拍自在线| 在线高清免费不卡全码| 少妇人妻av无码专区| 午夜av福利一区二区三区| 久久永久视频| 激情国产一区二区三区四区| 伊人成伊人成综合网222| 亚洲天堂一区二区成人在线| 亚洲春色在线视频| 国产精品后入内射视频| 精品国产亚洲一区二区三区| 2020国产欧洲精品网站| 天天躁夜夜躁狠狠喷水| 韩国一级毛片中文字幕| 久久国产免费直播| 国内精品免费久久久久电影院97| 亚洲精品乱码久久久久久自慰| 国产中文字幕精品喷潮| 自拍日韩亚洲一区在线| 亚洲av无码之国产精品网址蜜芽| 中国国内新视频在线不卡免费看| 国模精品视频一区二区三区| 精品婷婷色一区二区三区| 国产成人精品国内自产色| 国产精品乱码久久久久久小说| 国产色婷婷亚洲99精品小说| 日本另类αv欧美另类aⅴ| 国产精品毛片一区二区| 视频二区国产精品职场同事 | 国产一级特黄高清大片一| 亚洲有无码中文网| 亚洲国产日韩a在线播放| 在线免费播放av日韩| 亚洲成精品动漫久久精久| 亚洲中文字幕无码不卡电影| 久久人人爽人人片AV欢迎您| 五月天天天综合精品无码| 国产精品久久久久久久影院|