<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          CHINA> National
          China warns of more deaths from A(H1N1) virus
          (Xinhua)
          Updated: 2009-10-11 13:48

          BEIJING: The Chinese mainland is expected to see more serious and even fatal cases of the A(H1N1) virus as the weather cools and people return to work after the just-ended eight-day National Day holiday, a Health Ministry spokesman said Saturday.

          "China's situation is still rather grim," Deng Haihua, spokesman with the ministry, told a press conference.

          His words came just days after the mainland reported its first death from the disease, an 18-year-old woman in Maizhokunggar County, in Tibet's Lhasa City, who died on Oct. 4.

          The virus was spreading from the eastern and southern parts of the country to the west and the north, and from urban areas to the countryside, Deng said.

          Related readings:
          China warns of more deaths from A(H1N1) virus China reports first death of A(H1N1) flu
          China warns of more deaths from A(H1N1) virus China starts A(H1N1) test kit mass production
          China warns of more deaths from A(H1N1) virus China releases A(H1N1) flu vaccine guide
          China warns of more deaths from A(H1N1) virus China to store 26M A(H1N1) flu vaccine shots

          China warns of more deaths from A(H1N1) virusChina stresses stability in fight against A(H1N1) flu

          "With people returning to their work places after the holiday, we are looking at a strong possibility of mass outbreaks of the disease," he said.

          The mainland is expected to see "constantly" more serious and even fatal cases caused by the flu virus, he added.

          By Friday, the mainland had reported a total of 22,830 cases of A(H1N1), more than 17,000 of them reported in September alone.

          Thirteen patients had been reported to be seriously ill, but nine of them had recovered. The others were still being treated, said Deng.

          China was the first country in the world to issue a production license for vaccines against the A(H1N1) flu last month.

          But all the vaccines so far produced in the country were stocked by the state and were not on the market, Deng said.

          More than 300,000 people had been given the vaccine, of whom 150 showed adverse reactions including local swelling and pain, fever, vomiting and fatigue, he said.

          "Most of the adverse drug reactions reported were mild," Deng said. "Generally speaking, our inoculations with the A(H1N1) flu vaccine have been successful."

          As of Friday, 17.65 million doses of A(H1N1) flu vaccine had been approved for release in China in 108 batches, according to the State Food and Drug Administration (SFDA).

          The administration had issued production licenses for the A(H1N1) flu vaccine to eight domestic firms, said SFDA spokeswoman Yan Jiangying at another press conference on Saturday.

          The SFDA gave the go-ahead for mass inoculations with the A(H1N1) flu vaccine on Sept. 8 after it approved on Sept. 3 a vaccine produced by domestic pharmaceutical company Sinovac

           

          主站蜘蛛池模板: A级孕妇高清免费毛片| 中文字幕制服国产精品| 尹人香蕉久久99天天拍| 亚洲精品tv久久久久久久久久 | 老熟妇乱子交视频一区| 亚洲欧美日产综合一区二区三区| 日韩精品一区二区三区无| 国产熟睡乱子伦视频在线播放| 一个人看的www视频免费观看| 亚洲国产午夜精品理论片在线播放| 日本特黄特黄aaaaa大片| 亚洲国产精品日韩在线| 成人国产精品视频频| 国产精品一区 在线播放| 无码午夜剧场| 美腿丝袜亚洲综合在线视频| 五月天天天综合精品无码| 亚洲国产欧美在线看片一国产| 日韩精品永久免费播放平台| 日99久9在线 | 免费| 久久精品国产国产精品四凭| 精品久久综合1区2区3区激情| 亚洲精品无码成人A片九色播放 | 亚洲精品无码不卡| 成年女人看片免费视频| 色99久久久久高潮综合影院| 国产综合色在线精品| 亚洲成a人无码av波多野| 老司机精品影院一区二区三区| 影音先锋2020色资源网| 中文字幕 制服 亚洲 另类| 国产小受被做到哭咬床单GV| 国产亚洲精品视频中文字幕 | 精品麻豆国产色欲色欲色欲WWW| 伊人色综合九久久天天蜜桃 | 人妻丰满熟妞av无码区| 在线a级毛片无码免费真人| 国产精品一区二区av交换| 开心五月深深爱天天天操| 无码不卡一区二区三区在线观看| 91亚洲一线产区二线产区|