<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          Ministry apologizes for deadly train crash

          Updated: 2011-07-25 03:51

          (Xinhua)

            Comments() Print Mail Large Medium  Small 分享按鈕 0

          WENZHOU - An official with China's Ministry of Railways late Sunday delievered an apology to all passengers following a deadly train collision in the eastern province of Zhejiang, which left 35 people dead and 192 others injured.

          Ministry spokesman Wang Yongping also expressed condolences to the victims and bereaved families at a press conference Sunday night.

          The accident occurred at about 8:30 pm Saturday on a viaduct near the city of Wenzhou in Zhejiang when bullet train D301 rear-ended D3115. The first four cars of the moving train fell off the viaduct onto the ground below. The last two cars of the stalled train derailed.

          An initial investigation showed that train D3115 lost power and stalled after being struck by lightning.

          A total of 132 people are still being treated in hospital, Wang said.

          Twelve people remain in critical condition, said Cheng Jinguo, deputy head of the Wenzhou health bureau.

          Cheng said at the press conference that 52 people who suffered slight injuries had been discharged from hospital.

          Wang said the crash has caused large number of casualties and great property losses. The ministry will find out the cause through thorough investigations and take effective measures to prevent similar accidents.

          Despite the accident, the spokesman said the ministry is still confident in China's high-speed trains.

          "China's high-speed train is advanced and qualified. We have confidence in it," he said.

          However, he also said that the high-speed railway service has only operated for a short period, and its safety is confronted with many new situations and problems.

          "Safety should be put as the top priority," Wang said.

          The ministry would promptly correct the mistakes and thoroughly analyze the safety system to eradicate potential risks, he said.

          The damaged rails have been repaired and were ready to resume operation but the reopening was delayed by the stormy weather, according to Wang.

          Wang did not say when the line would start operating again.

          According to Wang, a total of 1,072 people were on the D3115 and 558 on D301 when the accident happened.

          More than 1,700 residents in Wenzhou have donated blood as of Sunday night after appeals from the local blood bank, which said many of the injured needed transfusions, according to Cheng Jinguo.

          Users on the popular Twitter-like microblogging service Weibo spread appeals for people to donate blood and help look for lost relatives and friends.

          Officials fired

          Three railway officials were fired after the collision and would be subject to investigation, said the spokesman.

          The sacked officials were Long Jing, head of the Shanghai Railway Bureau; Li Jia, head of the Shanghai railway bureau's committee of the Communist Party of China; and deputy chief of the bureau, He Shengli.

          The ministry also ordered an urgent overhaul of railway and train safety nationwide.

          Accounts from survivors

          The deadly collision caused six cars of the trains derailed.

          The first four cars of the moving train fell off the viaduct. Two carriages were piled on top of each other on the ground. One ended up in a vertical position, leaning against the viaduct.

          At Wenzhou's Kangning Hospital, which admitted 54 injured passengers, an eight-year-old boy with slight injuries was under medical observation.

          His father died in the accident and his mother was still receiving emergency treatment.

          "It's my first long-distance trip," recalled the boy, who and six of his family members were in the first carriage of the moving train.

          "I heard a loud bang. Then all lights went off and the carriage began rolling. I passed out after a large baggage hit my head," he said.

          After the carriage hit the ground, the boy woke up and managed to find the gate after searching for more than 10 minutes in darkness.

          "When I crawled out the coach, I saw many people crying. But I didn't cry. I just want to find my dad and mom," he said.

          The boy saw her mother, who was in a coma, after he was brought by a passenger into the ambulance. "I shook her arms and beg her to wake up, but she didn't speak to me," he said.

          Sixty-two-year old Feng and her family miraculously survived the tragedy by jumping from a broken window.

          Feng, her husband and their 14-year-old grandson were sitting in the fourth carriage of the moving train, the one which fell of the viaduct and ended up in a vertical position.

          "The lights suddenly went off. The carriage began shaking heavily and passengers were tumbling around," said Feng, who declined to give her full name.

          "We didn't know what happened, but I instinctively shouted to my grandson, 'Run! You run!'" Feng said.

          "Then, some passengers managed to break the carriage's window and we jumped out," she said. "We had no idea about the height, we just jumped."

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲真人无码永久在线| 日韩精品一区二区三区蜜臀| L日韩欧美看国产日韩欧美| 国内精品久久久久影视| 国产精品免费看久久久 | 成人精品一区日本无码网| 国产福利深夜在线播放| 午夜亚洲AV成人无码国产| 水蜜桃精品综合视频在线| 国产一区二区三区AV在线无码观看 | 国产中文三级全黄| 亚洲成人av在线高清| 激情五月天自拍偷拍视频| 天堂a无码a无线孕交| 亚洲区日韩精品中文字幕| 人妻丝袜无码专区视频网站| 精品国产乱码久久久久夜深人妻| 亚洲V天堂V手机在线| 少妇中文字幕乱码亚洲影视| 亚洲一区久久蜜臀av| 深夜福利资源在线观看| 亚洲国产熟女一区二区三区| 国产激情无码一区二区三区| 亚洲人成网站在小说| 亚洲中文字幕无码爆乳| 欧美黑人大战白嫩在线| 色婷婷久久| 日本中文字幕有码在线视频| 男男freegayvideosxxxx| 久久夜色精品久久噜噜亚| 97国产精品视频在线观看| 国产精品自偷一区在线观看| 中文字幕日韩精品有码| 日韩中文字幕亚洲精品一| 2020久久国产综合精品swag| 国语精品国内自产视频| 白嫩少妇无套内谢视频| 亚洲av乱码一区二区三区| 国产福利酱国产一区二区| 天堂网av最新在线| 国产精品有码在线观看|