<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          Oil spill in Bohai Sea rises to 2,500 barrels

          Updated: 2011-08-12 14:59

          (Xinhua)

            Comments() Print Mail Large Medium  Small 分享按鈕 0

          BEIJING - ConocoPhillips China, a subsidiary of the US-based oil company ConocoPhillips, said on Friday that oil and mud leaking from two of the company's platforms in the Penglai 19-3 oilfield in China's Bohai Bay have totaled 2,500 barrels so far, as more pollutants have been found during the company's clean-up efforts.

          The company's announcement came after Chinese maritime authorities urged it to apologize to the public for its poor handling of the oil leaks.

          The Penglai 19-3 oilfield is China's largest offshore oilfield, with daily production of about 160,000 barrels. ConocoPhillips holds a 49-percent stake in the field, while its Chinese partner, the China National Offshore Oil Corporation (CNOOC) has 51 percent.

          The State Oceanic Administration (SOA) asked ConocoPhillips last weekend to explain why it failed to clean up the mess in a timely fashion and urged it to make an apology.

          The company missed a deadline for recovering oil-contaminated mud on Sunday, which was partly due to technical problems and typhoons, the company said.

          The company said that as of Thursday, 70 percent of the contaminated mud has been recovered, with the clean-up efforts scheduled to be completed by the end of this month.

          The oilfield's C-20 oil well, which is located near the company's Platform C, was permanently deactivated on June 19.

          The amount of oil rising to the surface of the bay has been reduced to one to two liters daily since July 20, and a specially-designed containment device has been installed near the company's platform B to capture the oil, the company said.

          The oil giant said it has recovered 1,700 barrels of oil-contaminated mud, as well as 440 barrels of oil from the surface.

          The company has deployed 900 employees and 33 vessels to clean up the leak.

          "We will cooperate closely with CNOOC to minimize the impact of the oil leak on the environment and try our best to finish the clean-up work by the end of August," the company said.

          The company first reported the two oil spills in the Penglai 19-3 oilfield to authorities in June. The oil spills have been seen spreading to beaches in the northern Hebei province and northeastern Liaoning province. The spills have been blamed for losses in the provinces' tourism and aquatic farming industries.

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产情侣激情在线对白| 国产精品一在线观看| 天堂亚洲免费视频| 黄床大片免费30分钟国产精品| 国产精品视频全国免费观看| 国产盗摄xxxx视频xxxx| 八个少妇沟厕小便漂亮各种大屁股| 欧美成人精品手机在线| 国产综合色产在线视频欧美| 亚洲激情一区二区三区视频 | 中文国产人精品久久蜜桃| 无遮无挡爽爽免费视频| 色伦专区97中文字幕| 92精品国产自产在线观看481页| 无码国产精品一区二区免费3P| 国产一区二区三区十八禁| 国产蜜臀在线一区二区三区| 黑人巨大精品欧美在线观看| 高潮喷水抽搐无码免费| 18禁在线一区二区三区| 成人做受120秒试看试看视频| 亚洲人成小说网站色在线| 风流少妇树林打野战视频| 日韩内射美女人妻一区二区三区| 亚洲午夜福利在线观看| 亚洲一区二区三区av激情| 综合色亚洲| 日本中文字幕乱码免费| 99热精品久久只有精品| 亚洲国产精品一区二区第一页| 又粗又紧又湿又爽的视频| 国产精品久久久福利| 国产男女黄视频在线观看| 中文日韩在线一区二区| 久久精品国产久精国产| 国产精品店无码一区二区三区| 17岁日本免费bd完整版观看| 久草国产视频| 制服丝袜国产精品| 中文字幕无码免费久久| 国产精品麻豆成人av电影艾秋|