<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          China / Politics

          Aftermath of riots will cost

          By ZHANG YUNBI (China Daily) Updated: 2014-05-18 03:24

          Investors will be losing confidence in Vietnamese stability, experts say

          China expressed its "strong dissatisfaction with Vietnam's failure to adopt timely measures to contain the violence effectively" on Saturday, in a representation Beijing made to the government of Vietnam.

          Aftermath of riots will cost
          Hanoi blamed for anti-China riots

          Aftermath of riots will cost
          Vietnam's anti-China riots 'hurt its image'

          Vietnamese authorities are attempting damage control while analysts worldwide expressed concerns about the economic aftermath of the deadly anti-China riots that killed two Chinese citizens and injured more than 100 earlier this week. Some 400 factories were damaged and 1,100 others, including South Korean, Japanese and Singaporean plants, were forced to shut down as of Friday.

          Beijing urges Hanoi to take effective measures to "quell the violence, protect Chinese citizens and companies, punish criminals, search for the missing and shelter Chinese victims", Chinese Minister of Public Security Guo Shengkun told his Vietnam's counterpart Tran Dai Quang in a Saturday telephone call.

          The anti-China looting and arson in Vietnam came after Vietnamese ships and personnel repeatedly harassed the normal operations of a Chinese oil company in waters only 17 nautical miles (27 km) from China's Xisha Islands and about 150 nautical miles (241 km) from Vietnam in the South China Sea.

          With distorted information published by Vietnam's state-run media, the largest anti-China demonstrations in 10 years have been held throughout Vietnam since May 9, and the bloody attacks on Chinese nationals and companies have spread from southern Vietnam on Tuesday to central and northern Vietnam on Thursday.

          Tran said the country's government and police authorities have taken effective measures and dispatched massive police forces to the areas affected.

          In a text message to millions of people on Saturday, Vietnamese Prime Minister Nguyen Tan Dung said the Ministry of Public Security and provincial governments had been ordered to "conduct concerted and determined measures not to allow illegal protests that cause security and social order disturbances", the Associated Press reported.

          According to the latest statistics, the premises of 697 companies in Binh Duong Province of Vietnam came under attack, including 27 that were seriously damaged. More than 800 companies suspended production, leaving some 290,000 workers temporarily jobless.

          Li Guoqiang, deputy director of the Center for Chinese Borderland History and Geography at the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, said the top priority is to "tone down the domestic public fervor" in Vietnam, adding that there is "no other option left for the authorities".

          One of the items on the bilateral agenda is to address and prevent turmoil in Vietnam, "which is important", and China's sovereignty of the Zhongjian Island - which has been dragged into the center of Vietnam's public anger after a Chinese company's oil rig started drilling nearby - is beyond dispute and "never on the table for negotiation", Li said.

          A Chinese working group, led by Assistant Foreign Minister Liu Jianchao, held talks with its Vietnamese counterpart in Hanoi on Friday.

          Liu demanded that Vietnam "take resolute and effective measures to immediately prevent violent actions to make sure that similar acts do not recur".

          Dang Van Hieu, Vietnamese deputy minister of public security, said the government had arrested more than 1,000 criminal suspects and they would be dealt with according to law.

          Meanwhile, the Center for Consular Assistance and Protection of the Chinese Foreign Ministry issued an alert for Chinese travelers on Saturday, saying that "Vietnam's circumstances for trade and tourism is worsening".

          The center said Chinese citizens "should not go to Vietnam in the near future", and Chinese nationals and institutions in Vietnam should beef up security precautions and avoid leaving their premises, according to a statement posted on the ministry's website on Saturday.

          Dean Cheng, a senior research fellow at the conservative Heritage Foundation in Washington DC, told AFP that the violence risked making Vietnam appear "a lot less pleasant" as an investment destination.

          Cheng warned that Asia as a whole could ultimately be the loser if foreign investors decide the region is too risky.

          AP warned that "nationalist and dissident groups ... have called for large protests on Sunday in front of the Chinese embassy in Hanoi and in Ho Chi Minh City in southern Vietnam".

          Reuters said the risk is that "anti-foreigner antagonism mixed with unhappy workers will be harder to control and will worry foreign companies", and it warned that "a major downturn in foreign investment would be a big economic blow".

          Xinhua contributed to this story.

          zhangyunbi@chinadaily.com.cn

          Highlights
          Hot Topics
          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 67194熟妇在线观看线路| 日本一区不卡高清更新二区| 久久婷婷五月综合97色直播| 亚洲综合色一区二区三区| 色伦专区97中文字幕| 亚洲伊人久久综合成人| 一本一本久久a久久精品综合| 国产一区在线观看不卡| 不卡国产一区二区三区| 国产精品午夜福利视频| 激情的视频一区二区三区| 苍井空无码丰满尖叫高潮| 亚洲av色香蕉一区二区| 99久热在线精品视频| 亚洲中文字幕人妻系列| 极品无码人妻巨屁股系列| 丝袜美腿视频一区二区三区| 亚洲AV无码AV在线影院| 亚洲中出视频在线观看| 无码抽搐高潮喷水流白浆| 久久精品国产亚洲av麻豆四虎| 国产精品午夜av福利| 中文字幕欧美成人免费| 精品国产一区二区在线视| 日韩精品国产中文字幕| 国产偷国产偷亚洲高清午夜| 亚洲成年av天堂动漫网站| 久久一级精品久熟女人妻| 国产男女猛烈无遮挡免费视频网址 | av无码小缝喷白浆在线观看| 99久久99久久久精品久久| 国语做受对白XXXXX在线| 2020精品自拍视频曝光| 一区二区不卡国产精品| 亚洲成A人一区二区三区| 亚洲精品一区二区天堂| 国产精品午睡沙发系列| 日韩av天堂综合网久久| 国内精品国产成人国产三级| 亚洲一区二区三区自拍高清| 亚洲色播永久网址大全|