<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          China / Government

          Official given death sentence for amassing assets from corruption

          By ZHENG CAIXIONG (China Daily) Updated: 2014-12-11 06:04

          A county-level official was sentenced to death for bribery and embezzlement in Guangzhou, Guangdong province, on Wednesday.

          Zhang Xinhua, 52, former general manager of Guangzhou Baiyun District Joint Company of Agriculture, Industry and Commerce, was also stripped of his political rights, and all property he gained illegally was confiscated, the Guangzhou Intermediate People's Court said.

          "Zhang refused to confess his crime after he came under investigation," according to the public prosecutor.

          Investigations into Zhang began in June 2013 when he was removed from his post on suspicion of accepting bribes and embezzling more than 340 million yuan ($55.7 million) when he was general manager of the State-owned company from June 1998 to May 2013, said the public prosecutor.

          He accumulated the largest sum of money from bribes and embezzlement in the city's history.

          Zhang rejected the court's verdict and plans to appeal.

          Born into a poor family in a rural area of Guangdong, Zhang was regarded as a legendary figure when he was appointed as deputy general manager of the company at the age of 32, becoming general manager at 36 and turning the company's losses into profits.

          Peng Peng, a senior researcher at the Guangzhou Academy of Social Sciences, said Zhang had taken such a large sum in bribes and embezzlement that a death sentence will help assuage the public's anger.

          "The case is expected to help deter other corrupt officials and economic suspects," Peng said.

          Village head jailed

          On Wednesday, the Guangzhou Intermediate People's Court also sentenced Lu Youxing, former head of Xiancun village, to four years in prison for accepting bribes.

          Once known as "a village official of more than 100 million yuan", Lu was accused of taking bribes of more than 1.05 million yuan and HK$80,000 ($10,400) when he was in office from 2006 to 2013. He was also found to have accepted shopping coupons valued at 7,000 yuan.

          The prosecutor said Lu had been given reduced punishment because he confessed to his crimes and showed remorse after he was detained.

          Last month, anti-graft officials found a hoard of 120 million yuan in bank notes, 37 kilograms of gold, plus certificates showing ownership of 68 properties at the home of Ma Chaoqun, a branch manager for the drinking water monopoly in Qinhuangdao, Hebei province.

          An investigation found Ma, a deputy county-level official, had a history of demanding bribes from people, and would threaten to cut off their water supply if they refused to pay.

          Ma's case is still under investigation.

          Highlights
          Hot Topics
          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲国产中文综合专区在| 日韩一区精品视频一区二区| 91午夜福利在线观看精品| 又黄又爽又色的少妇毛片| 视频网站在线观看不卡 | 久久综合色一综合色88| 国产精品亚洲一区二区三区喷水| 国产精品黄色片在线观看| 一本精品99久久精品77| 欲色影视天天一区二区三区色香欲| 国产精品毛片一区二区三| 无码国产偷倩在线播放老年人| 亚洲有无码中文网| 亚洲爆乳WWW无码专区| 诱人的岳hd中文字幕| 无码抽搐高潮喷水流白浆| а天堂8中文最新版在线官网| 国产剧情视频一区二区麻豆| 日本夜爽爽一区二区三区| 91中文字幕一区在线| 久久夜色精品久久噜噜亚| 国产18禁黄网站禁片免费视频| 国产360激情盗摄全集| 欧美乱强伦xxxx孕妇| 久久精品国产热久久精品国产亚洲| 国产精品 欧美 亚洲 制服| 东京热久久综合久久88| 亚洲激情一区二区三区在线| 国模少妇无码一区二区三区| 国产亚洲精品久久久久久久软件| 久久人妻无码一区二区| 青草视频在线观看入口| 久久亚洲国产精品久久| 久久天天躁狠狠躁夜夜avapp| 成人无码午夜在线观看| 国产三区二区| 国产成人毛片无码视频软件| 香蕉久久国产AV一区二区| 人妻蜜臀久久av不卡| 亚洲人成在线观看网站无码| 久久久av男人的天堂|