<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          China / Society

          Baby havens 'under great pressure'

          By CANG WEI (China Daily) Updated: 2015-03-27 07:57

          Baby havens 'under great pressure'

          A father, dressed in raincoat and mask to remain anonymous, kneels beside his daughter before leaving her at a baby hatch in this 2014 file photo. [Photo/CFP]

          An organization that runs a safe haven for abandoned babies has had to scale back its operations because of financial constraints and a lack of workers.

          The haven was opened by the Quzhou Children's Welfare Institution in Zhejiang province in May, and it received 24 babies in its first six months of operation. Staff members prevented a further 66 babies from being abandoned by talking their parents out of the idea.

          The haven, a white booth covering an area of less than 10 square meters, has had to cut its opening hours. It is equipped with a crib, an incubator and surveillance cameras to prevent parents from simply walking in and abandoning their children. The facility is staffed around the clock.

          Residents who find a baby that has been abandoned by its parents can take it to the haven.

          "The haven now opens for only six-and-a-half hours a day from Monday to Friday," a worker surnamed Chen said. "Only orphans and babies under 12 months old whose parents cannot be traced are accepted. Parents who try to abandon their children are reported to the police."

          Havens in other provinces are experiencing similar problems, with many receiving more babies than they can handle.

          The Nanjing Children's Welfare Institution, in Jiangsu province, opened a facility in December 2013 that received 150 abandoned children in its first three months. It now accepts that number over a whole year.

          The children have been sent to other institutions in the province where they can receive more attention and better treatment.

          The institution in Guangzhou, Guangdong province, suspended its haven after receiving more than 260 children from January to March last year.

          Zhu Hong, director of the Nanjing institution, said the organization is under "extreme pressure". Ninety-nine percent of the abandoned children it takes in have serious mental or physical disabilities.

          "Lack of funds is not the only problem," said Zhu. "We cannot hire enough workers or find buildings large enough."

          Many parents abandon their disabled children at institutions in big cities after trying in vain to have them treated at hospitals.

          "Media exposure is also one of the reasons that institutions in big cities receive too many abandoned children," Zhu said.

          "After learning about the havens and deciding to abandon their children, many desperate parents from rural areas spend hours taking their children to big cities in the belief that they will receive better treatment."

          Zhu did not rule out the possibility that the Nanjing haven will close if the number of abandoned children continues to increase.

          Yan Yiqi in Hangzhou contributed to this story.

          Highlights
          Hot Topics
          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久亚洲av成人无码软件| 色综合久久久久久久久久| 国产精品午夜福利在线观看| 色欲AV成人无码精品无码| 99re免费视频| 色8久久人人97超碰香蕉987| 久久国产精品老人性| 亚洲一区二区三区自拍天堂| 激情五月天自拍偷拍视频| 成人网站免费观看永久视频下载| 亚洲欧美国产日韩天堂区| 亚洲av本道一区二区| 国产精品久久久久9999| 性欧美乱熟妇xxxx白浆| 性欧美视频videos6一9| 最新无码专区视频在线| 欧美日韩亚洲国产| 中文字幕网红自拍偷拍视频| 国产亚洲精品第一综合另类| 天天做日日做天天添天天欢公交车| 亚洲国产成人久久精品app| 婷婷精品国产亚洲AV麻豆不片| 天堂最新版在线| 国产成人AV在线播放不卡| 中文字幕一区二区三区在线不卡| a级免费视频| 午夜福利激情一区二区三区| 久久精品国产99国产精品澳门| 果冻传媒董小宛视频| 亚洲国产精品高清久久久 | 激情亚洲专区一区二区三区| 国99久9在线 | 免费| 欧美一本大道香蕉综合视频| 亚洲精品国产中文字幕| 国产精品无码免费播放| 亚洲av无码一区东京热| 正在播放国产精品白丝在线| 国产美女久久久亚洲综合| 日韩av一区二区高清不卡| 一区二区不卡国产精品| 性无码专区无码|