<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
             

          / Top News

          Hazardous injection linked to 6 deaths
          (China Daily)
          Updated: 2006-08-09 05:41

          The alleged death toll of a hazardous antibiotic injection rose to six yesterday, after two elderly people in Hunan and Sichuan provinces were identified as victims of the drug.


          A health worker seals bottles of potentially hazardous clindamycin phosphate glucose in Loudi, Hunan Province. More than 1,300 bottles were impounded by local health authorities yesterday. [China Daily]


          Chen Dexiang, 74, a teacher in Zhangjiajie, Hunan, went to hospital because of a cold on August 2, reported local newspaper the Xiaoxiang Morning Post.

          The hospital prescribed five drugs including an injection of clindamycin phosphate glucose produced by the Anhui Huayuan Worldbest Biology Pharmacy Co, which was the only treatment Chen received on the day.

          Chen began to tremble and his temperature rose drastically as he received the injection. He was rushed to the People's Hospital of Zhangjiajie where he died three hours later.

          Chen's relatives became convinced his death was caused by the injection after they heard about its other possible victims through media reports.

          Meanwhile, relatives of senior citizen Hu Qingxiu, of Anyue County in Southwest China's Sichuan Province, said she died after being treated with two bottles of the drug after breaking a bone.

          The relatives said Hu suffered chest and abdominal pains after the injection on July 20 and later died.

          More deaths and cases of adverse reactions linked to the injection have emerged as an investigation continues into the drug.

          The injection was banned by the State Food and Drug Administration (SFDA) on August 4 and a nationwide recall is in progress.

          The previous four deaths were in Heilongjiang, Hebei, Hubei and Shaanxi provinces.

          SFDA spokesman Zhang Jixiang yesterday refuted media reports about a possible cover-up by the Anhui Provincial Food and Drug Administration.

          Zhang said the Anhui authorities' announcement of the recall of the hazardous drug was timely and there is a strict procedure to follow in dealing with reports of adverse reactions.

          The Anhui company has stopped production, though no direct charges have been levelled at the firm for now. The company said it has sold 3.18 million units of the injection to 26 provinces, autonomous region and municipalities, of which only 1.4 million have been recalled so far.

          On Monday the Ministry of Health released guidance notes which describe the possible symptoms of an adverse reaction to the injection and how to cope with the reaction.

          China Daily

          (China Daily 08/09/2006 page1)

           
           

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 熟妇人妻系列aⅴ无码专区友真希| 操国产美女| 九九热视频在线观看视频| 国产不卡精品视频男人的天堂| 欧美亚洲精品中文字幕乱码| 亚洲另类无码一区二区三区 | 人妻丰满熟妇av无码区| 亚洲av色香蕉一区二区三区精品| 国产自在自线午夜精品视频| 狠狠做五月深爱婷婷伊人| 久久人妻公开中文字幕| 极品尤物被啪到呻吟喷水| 欧美 国产 人人视频| 国产精品黄色一区二区三区 | 人妻熟女一区| 国产剧情视频一区二区麻豆| 九九热精品免费视频| 少妇性bbb搡bbb爽爽爽欧美| 久久久久无码精品国产AV| 在线看免费无码的av天堂| 亚洲高清最新AV网站| 99re热精品视频中文字幕不卡 | 欧美国产日产一区二区| 日韩av天堂综合网久久| 狠狠色丁香婷婷久久综合不卡| 亚洲天堂亚洲天堂亚洲色图| 国产精品美女一区二区三| 干老熟女干老穴干老女人| jlzz大jlzz大全免费| 制服丝袜人妻有码无码中文字幕| 国产18禁黄网站禁片免费视频| 色偷偷女人的天堂亚洲网| 亚洲AV永久天堂在线观看| 久久婷婷成人综合色综合| 久久精品人人槡人妻人人玩| 免费大黄网站在线观看| 亚洲爆乳少妇无码激情| 久久人妻少妇偷人精品综合桃色 | 在线视频中文字幕二区| 久久国产免费直播| 国产尤物精品自在拍视频首页|