<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          Home / World

          DPRK to put US reporters on trial

          China Daily | Updated: 2009-05-15 07:44

          SEOUL: Two US journalists arrested near the Democratic People's Republic of Korea's (DPRK) border with China on accusations of illegal entry and "hostile acts" will be tried by Pyongyang in early June, state media said yesterday.

          Laura Ling and Euna Lee, reporters for former vice-president Al Gore's San Francisco-based Current TV media venture, were detained March 17 while reporting on DPRK refugees living in China.

          A brief dispatch by Pyongyang's official Korean Central News Agency did not say what charges they will face on June 4. But state media previously said they stand accused of illegal entry and unspecified "hostile acts' - charges that could carry up to 10 years in prison.

          The detention of the two Americans comes at a time of mounting tensions between Pyongyang and Washington, and there are concerns the DPRK could use the women as bargaining chips in an effort to position itself for talks with the Obama administration about its weapons programs.

          The women will be tried in the DPRK's Central Court - the country's top court - the statement said, in a sign of the seriousness of the case and an indication the DPRK will not allow any appeal of the verdict.

          The Central Court normally deals with appeals but has the right to hear some "special" cases first, said Seoul lawyer Han Myung-sub, an expert on DPRK law.

          The US does not have diplomatic ties with the DPRK and has relied on the Swedish Embassy in Pyongyang to negotiate on its behalf. A Swedish envoy met with each journalist on March 30, but the DPRK has since refused access to them, US officials said.

          The announcement of the June trial date comes on the heels of the release in Iran this week of an American journalist originally sentenced to eight years for alleged spying. Roxana Saberi's sentence was reduced to a two-year suspended term. She was freed on Monday after four months in jail.

          Han, the lawyer, said the DPRK was likely to hand down heavy sentences for Ling and Lee so they can hold onto the reporters and use them as a negotiating card. But he also speculated that the court could eventually grant the women a pardon.

          AP

          (China Daily 05/15/2009 page12)

          Today's Top News

          Editor's picks

          Most Viewed

          Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久精品夜夜夜夜夜久久| 日本久久精品一区二区三区| 视频一区视频二区中文字幕| 亚洲熟女精品一区二区| 肥大bbwbbw高潮抽搐| 国产大屁股视频免费区| 天堂va在线高清一区| 日韩av在线不卡一区二区三区 | 亚洲欧美日韩综合二区三区 | 亚洲高清aⅴ日本欧美视频| 一本久道久久综合久久鬼色| 亚洲最大成人免费av| 亚洲天堂av在线一区| 国产剧情福利AV一区二区| 国产天天射| 国产成人精品一区二区秒拍1o| 亚洲午夜精品毛片成人播放| 人妻一区二区三区三区| 制服丝袜长腿无码专区第一页| 亚洲综合精品一区二区三区| 国产老妇伦国产熟女老妇高清 | 成人性影院| 久久夜色撩人精品国产av| 亚洲熟妇av综合一区二区| 亚洲国产欧美一区二区好看电影 | 99热这里只有成人精品国产| 国产成人精品无码一区二区老年人| 中文字幕国产精品中文字幕| 高清国产一级毛片国语| 国产精品男女午夜福利片| 精品久久一线二线三线区| 无码日韩做暖暖大全免费不卡| 国产精一品亚洲二区在线播放| 挺进朋友人妻雪白的身体韩国电影| 日韩一区二区在线观看视频| 国产精品分类视频分类一区| 国产黄色一级片在线观看| 国产18禁一区二区三区| 亚洲 一区二区 在线| 精品国产国语对白主播野战| 乱人伦人妻精品一区二区|