<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          Home / World

          UN inspectors start mission in Syria

          By Agence France-Presse in Damascus, Syria | China Daily | Updated: 2013-09-30 08:07

          UN chemical weapons experts, in Syria to investigate the alleged use of the banned arms, left their Damascus hotel on Sunday to conduct a new mission, an AFP photographer said.

          The experts, who arrived in the Syrian capital on Wednesday for their second visit in two months, headed out on board four UN vehicles.

          The United Nations has said the experts are investigating seven alleged chemical weapons attacks and expect to wind up their work on the ground on Monday.

          They hope to have a comprehensive report ready "by late October".

          The UN mission is separate from a team of inspectors from the Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons due to start work in the coming days to destroy Syria's chemical weapons arsenal.

          The alleged attacks being probed include a March 19 incident in Khan al-Assal, in Aleppo province in northern Syria, that was reported by both the government and rebels, each accusing the other of responsibility.

          Other sites being investigated include the Sheikh Maqsud neighborhood of Aleppo city, allegedly the site of an attack in April, and Saraqeb in the northwest province of Idlib, on the border with Turkey.

          The team is also continuing investigations into an attack on Aug 21 in the suburbs of Damascus that coincided with their first mission to Syria last month.

          The UN experts visited the site of that alleged attack during their first trip and have issued a preliminary report confirming the use of the nerve agent sarin in the area.

          In addition, the team is investigating three subsequent alleged attacks - on Aug 22 in Bahhariyeh, near Damascus, on Aug 24 in the Jubar district of the capital, and a seventh incident reported in Ashrafiyeh Sahnaya, Damascus province, on Aug 25.

          "In the course of performing their task, the experts have received several documents and samples and have conducted many interviews," the UN said in a statement.

           UN inspectors start mission in Syria

          United Nations vehicles carrying chemical weapons experts leave a hotel in the Syrian capital Damascus on Sunday. Louai Beshara / Agence France-Presse

          (China Daily 09/30/2013 page11)

          Today's Top News

          Editor's picks

          Most Viewed

          Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲AV成人无码久久精品四虎| 无码国产69精品久久久久网站 | 狠狠综合久久av一区二| chinese性内射高清国产| 亚洲精品日韩久久精品| 啊轻点灬大JI巴太粗太长了在线| 国产成+人+综合+欧美亚洲| 国产美女在线观看大长腿| 亚洲熟妇色xxxxx亚洲| 开心色怡人综合网站| 亚洲一二区制服无码中字| 欧美内射深插日本少妇| 国产午夜精品福利91| 精品人妻久久一日二个| 精品视频一区二区三区不卡| 蜜臀av黑人亚洲精品| 中国国产免费毛卡片| 亚洲69视频| 成人国产乱对白在线观看| 巨胸不知火舞露双奶头无遮挡| 国产+免费+无码| 国产免费午夜福利757| 亚洲精品美女一区二区| 最近中文字幕日韩有码| 成全电影大全在线观看| 九九热在线免费播放视频| AV无码国产在线看岛国岛| 粉嫩av一区二区三区蜜臀| 国产成人a在线观看视频| 色伊人久久综合中文字幕| av无码精品一区二区乱子| 成人无码区在线观看| 久久精品一区二区东京热| 亚洲精品www久久久久久| 久久天天躁狠狠躁夜夜av| 亚洲人成人网站色www| 少妇高潮喷潮久久久影院| 成年女人喷潮免费视频| 国产精品人妻久久无码不卡| 五月激情综合网| 国产97视频人人做人人爱|