<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
             

          CHINA / National

          Typhoon Saomai kills 105; 190 missing
          (AP)
          Updated: 2006-08-13 09:03

          China's southeast braced for more torrential rain on Saturday after Typhoon Saomai slammed into the region, killing 105 people and leaving another 190 missing.

          ,,Saomai,,Cangnan,, 
          A boy look at a flooded street after a typhoon in Cangnan, south China's Zhejiang province August 11, 2006. Typhoon Saomai, the most powerful typhoon to hit China in five decades, raged across the southeastern coast Thursday, claiming at least 111 lives as it capsized ships, destroyed buildings and forced 1.5 million people from their homes. [Reuters]


          More than 20,000 soldiers and paramilitary police were mobilized for relief efforts after Saomai, the strongest storm to strike the country in 50 years, blacked out cities and wrecked more than 50,000 homes.

          Saomai weakened to a tropical depression on Friday but was expected over the weekend to drench a swath of China's south stretching from the coastal provinces of Zhejiang and Fujian to the poor inland provinces of Jiangxi and Anhui.

          More than 1.6 million people were evacuated from the path of Saomai before it struck late Thursday with winds gusting up to 170 mph, the official Xinhua News Agency said.

          But it weakened to a tropical storm Friday morning and by midday the Hong Kong Observatory said its winds had fallen, dropping it to tropical depression status.

          Authorities reported 104 deaths Thursday and Friday and one more death on Saturday.

          Hardest-hit was Wenzhou, a coastal city where at least 81 people were killed and 11 were missing, the official Xinhua News Agency said.

          On Wenzhou's outskirts, 43 bodies including those of eight children were found in the debris of collapsed houses, Xinhua said. News photos showed relatives weeping over bodies covered in sheets and quilts.

          It said Wenzhou suffered $560 million in damage, including more than 18,000 flattened houses.

          Torrential rains were forecast over the weekend in a swath of China's south stretching from coastal Zhejiang and Fujian inland to the poor rural provinces of Jiangxi and Anhui.

          Much of that region was still recovering from Tropical Storm Bilis, which killed more than 600 people last month, many of them in mountain villages and other inland areas.

          Saomai, the Vietnamese name for the planet Venus, was the eighth major storm to hit China during an unusually violent typhoon season. It killed at least two people in the Philippines and dumped rain on Japan, Taiwan and Hong Kong. Airlines canceled hundreds of flights.

          In China, deaths were reported in Zhejiang province, where Wenzhou is located, and in neighboring Fujian province to the south.

          More than 32,000 houses were wrecked in Fujian, Xinhua said. The government didn't immediately announce statistics on damage to housing in Zhejiang outside of Wenzhou.

          State television showed cars flipped over on rain-slicked streets, fallen trees and broken road signs. Exhausted evacuees sat in public buildings waiting out the storm.

          Ahead of the storm, about 1 million people were evacuated from flood-prone areas of Zhejiang and 620,000 from Fujian, according to the government.

          Late Friday, the government announced that it was allocating $21 million in disaster aid to regions hit by Saomai and other recent weather disasters.

          Last week, Typhoon Prapiroon battered Guangdong province and the Guangxi region on China's southern coast, killing at least 80 people.

          Chinese Vice Premier Hui Liangyu, also head of the state flood control and drought relief headquarters, "urged governments to prevent more floods and landslides, restore electricity and communication links and open roads as soon as possible," Xinhua said.

          Saomai was the most powerful typhoon to hit China since a storm on Aug. 1, 1956, that had winds up to 145 mph, Xinhua said. It said that typhoon killed 4,900 people in Zhejiang.

           
           

          Related Stories
           
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 精品日韩亚洲av无码| 亚洲欧美另类久久久精品播放的| 久久国产成人午夜av影院| 丰满的少妇被猛烈进入白浆| 国产亚洲精品久久久久久床戏| 亚洲天堂av日韩精品| 欧洲熟妇色xxxxx| 视频一区视频二区亚洲视频| 精品人妻少妇一区二区三区在线| 老色鬼在线精品视频在线观看| 一本本月无码-| 久久婷婷五月综合97色直播| 99国精品午夜福利视频不卡99| 亚洲一卡2卡3卡4卡 精品| 亚洲午夜爱爱香蕉片| 久久综合给合久久97色| 自拍偷自拍亚洲精品情侣| 自偷自拍三级全三级视频| 精品一区二区三区四区色| 亚洲国产高清av网站| 韩国无码av片在线观看| 无码天堂亚洲国产AV| 国模粉嫩小泬视频在线观看| 亚洲欧美偷拍另类A∨| 69天堂人成无码免费视频| 欧美丰满熟妇xxxx性| 亚洲精品国产字幕久久不卡| 日韩加勒比一本无码精品| 精品系列无码一区二区三区| 日韩大片看一区二区三区| 亚洲a成人无码网站在线| 日韩中文字幕有码午夜美女| 国产专区一va亚洲v天堂| 国产精品一区二区三区黄| 国产精品99久久免费| 久久久久四虎精品免费入口| 国产亚洲精品2021自在线| аⅴ天堂国产最新版在线中文| 久久96热在精品国产高清| 国精品91人妻无码一区二区三区| 欧美疯狂三p群体交乱视频|