<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          CHINA> Regional
          Ice, snow storm disrupts traffic, holiday travel plans
          (Xinhua)
          Updated: 2009-01-08 00:01

          CHANGSHA - Chinese provinces most affected in last year's snow disaster are on high alert again as an ice storm snarled traffic, posing threats to the coming Spring Festival travel peak which starts in four days.


          Cars and trucks drive on a motorway in Central China's Hunan Province, January 7, 2009. [Xinhua]

          The central Hunan Province issued its first sleet warning of the winter on Tuesday as a storm hit 34 cities and counties, dumping several centimeters of snow. Cars were barely moving in downtown Changsha, the capital city.

          Hunan Provincial Meteorological Observatory urged transportation, power and communications sectors to be on alert through the storm. It also asked citizens to stay indoors as long as possible to prevent accidents.

          The sleet, which started Monday, has already disrupted many people's travel plans.

          "I planned to visit my parents in Changde City before the Spring Festival, but the continuous snow has spoiled my appetite to travel," said Chen Xiaoshu, a Changsha office worker. "I would rather stay home and wait for sunny days to come than to trudge in the chilly cold."

          Chen said she hoped the snow and sleet would not stay around as long as last year.

          In January 2008, freak winter weather -- prolonged snow, rain and sleet -- in the country's eastern, central and southern regions, brought down power lines, coated roads with thick ice, and forced trains, buses and planes to stop running. Millions of people traveling for the Spring Festival were stranded at railway terminals and airports for weeks.

          According to China's Civil Affairs Ministry statistics, a total of 107 people died and eight others went missing in the snow disaster.

          In the central Hubei Province, sleet which started Monday, forced the closure of several highways. In some regions, snow measured three to four centimeters. Many college students crossed their fingers hoping the snow will stop.

          "The heavy snow last year brought a lot of inconveniences to my trip home," said Ma Liang, a Wuhan University student.

          "I hope the snow would abate because it's only three days before my trip home," said the boy, who has been away from home for six months.

          In a country where tens of millions struggle to go home before the Spring Festival, which falls on January 26 this year, any snow can easily become a nightmare.

          "I could stand in the queue all day long for a homebound train ticket, but I cannot make the annoying snow stopped," Ma said.

          In the southwestern Sichuan, the earthquake-devastated province, a road connecting the old seat of Beichuan county and the Yuli Township was forced to close on Wednesday when ice stuck to the ground making driving impossible.

             Previous page 1 2 Next Page  

           

           

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 韩国福利视频一区二区三区| 非会员区试看120秒6次| 亚洲鸥美日韩精品久久| 日韩欧美亚洲一区二区综合| 精品亚洲男人一区二区三区| 她也色tayese在线视频| 久久国产精品精品国产色婷婷| 91精品久久久久久无码人妻 | 涩涩爱狼人亚洲一区在线| 亚洲日本VA一区二区三区| 成人国产精品中文字幕| 天堂最新版在线| 激情综合网激情五月激情| 日本三级理论久久人妻电影| 午夜一区二区三区视频| 久久久一本精品99久久精品36| 国产一区二区在线观看粉嫩 | 自偷自拍三级全三级视频| 国产一区二区三区精品久| A级毛片无码久久精品免费| 亚洲中文字幕无码一区日日添| 亚洲色大成网站WWW久久| 欧美一区二区三区香蕉视| 不卡乱辈伦在线看中文字幕| 日本道播放一区二区三区| 你拍自拍亚洲一区二区三区 | 中国女人内谢69xxxx| 国产午夜亚洲精品一区| 蜜臀av在线无码国产| 99热精品毛片全部国产无缓冲| 欧美成人h精品网站| 国产对白老熟女正在播放| 亚洲精品理论电影在线观看| 久久精品熟妇丰满人妻久久 | 亚洲综合一区二区国产精品| 中文日韩在线一区二区| 亚洲伊人久久综合影院| 精品国产粉嫩内射白浆内射双马尾| 国产精品福利自产拍久久| 国产理论精品| 国产亚洲国产亚洲国产亚洲|