<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          Home / World

          Central African Republic rebels join the Cabinet

          By Agencies in Bangui and Beijing | China Daily | Updated: 2013-04-02 07:47

          Central African Republic rebels join the Cabinet

          The prime minister of the Central African Republic has named mostly rebels and opposition figures to his new post-coup government, as reports emerged of child soldiers killed in the fight for the capital.

          Prime Minister Nicolas Tiangaye - who has been allowed to retain his post by new leader Michel Djotodia, whose rebels seized the capital a week ago - named a 34-member cabinet on Sunday that includes nine ministers from the Seleka rebel coalition.

          The new government, named in a decree read on national radio, also includes eight ministers from the former opposition and one close to ousted president Francois Bozize.

          Djotodia, who named himself president after ousting Bozize on March 24, announced that he will act as defense minister, after the Seleka rebels seized control of the capital Bangui and Bozize fled to Cameroon on Sunday.

          The petroleum, security, water and forestry, and communications ministries also went to Seleka members.

          China urged all sides in the country to resolve the crisis through political means, Foreign Ministry spokesman Hong Lei said on Monday.

          Peace urged

          Hong said China has long kept an eye on the situation in the country and hopes all sides can effectively implement the Libreville Agreement, which stipulates the formation of a government of national unity to lead the transition for one year before the organization of legislative elections in 2014.

          China urges all sides to take the interests of the country and people into account, restore order and safeguard social security as well as ethnic harmony, Hong said, adding that Beijing is willing to work with the international community to play a positive role in ensuring lasting peace and order in the African nation.

          Djotodia's rebels launched a rapid-fire assault on Bangui last month to oust Bozize after the collapse of a January peace deal.

          Rebel soldiers have largely secured the city with the aid of a regional African force. But troubling reports of child soldiers being killed in the battle for Bangui were published on Sunday in South Africa, which had sent troops to the Central African Republic in a failed effort to stabilize the country before Bozize's fall.

          "It was only after the firing had stopped that we saw we had killed kids," a paratrooper who took part in the fighting told the Sunday Times."We did not come here for this ... to kill kids. It makes you sick. They were crying, calling for help ... calling for their moms."

          The South African army declined to comment on the reports.

          About 200 South African troops fought against some 3,000 rebels during the battle for Bangui, which lasted several hours.

          In what has turned out to be South Africa's heaviest military loss since apartheid, 13 soldiers were killed in the fighting.

          Seleka, a coalition of three rebel groups, launched its insurgency in December, accusing Bozize of failing to honor earlier peace deals signed with rebels in the conflict-prone country.

          They quickly came within striking distance of Bangui, forcing Bozize into signing the January deal, which created a power-sharing government with Tiangaye as prime minister. But the rebels claimed Bozize was not respecting the deal, and renewed their assault.

          The coup was welcomed by many in a city tired of Bozize's unfulfilled promises to rebuild the nation by harnessing its stores of oil, gold and uranium.

          But fear quickly set in as swarms of armed men and gangs of looters roamed the capital after the coup.

          Djotodia vowed on Saturday to hand over power at the end of a three-year transition period and not contest elections in 2016.

          The latest in a long line of coup leaders, he said the rebels had come to power not through political ambition but through national duty.

          "I hope to be the last rebel chief president of Central Africa," he told a crowd of supporters.

          AFP-Xinhua

          (China Daily 04/02/2013 page12)

          Today's Top News

          Editor's picks

          Most Viewed

          Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲精品国偷拍自产在线观看蜜臀| 欧美日韩久久中文字幕| 亚洲国产成人综合精品| 亚洲国产成人精品av区按摩| 一本无码在线观看| 久久久一本精品99久久精品36| 深夜宅男福利免费在线观看| 亚洲日韩久热中文字幕| 亚洲国产综合自在线另类| 国产成人免费永久在线平台 | 中文字幕午夜AV福利片| 2019亚洲午夜无码天堂| 人人人妻人人澡人人爽欧美一区| 中文丰满岳乱妇在线观看| 免费观看日本污污ww网站69| 精品久久久久久无码人妻蜜桃| 91毛片网| 樱花草在线社区www| 久久五十路丰满熟女中出| 试看120秒做受| 男女激情一区二区三区| 欧洲中文字幕一区二区| 国产第一页浮力影院入口| 亚洲爆乳www无码专区| 久久精品国产熟女亚洲av| 亚洲香蕉av一区二区蜜桃| 亚洲av永久一区二区| 玩弄放荡人妻少妇系列| 亚洲男人电影天堂无码| 久久综合国产精品一区二区| 久久精品夜夜夜夜夜久久| 久久久一本精品99久久精品36| 免费av网站| 亚洲国产高清精品线久久| 青草视频在线观看入口| 国产精品亚洲中文字幕| 天堂mv在线mv免费mv香蕉| 亚洲最大成人免费av| 四虎成人精品在永久免费| 东京热人妻无码一区二区av| 无码国产精品久久一区免费|