<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            .contact us |.about us
          Home BizChina Newsphoto Cartoon LanguageTips Metrolife DragonKids SMS Edu
          news... ...
                       Focus on... ...
             

          Milosevic's wife complains at jail visiting conditions
          ( 2001-08-26 12:06 ) (7 )

          The wife of former Yugoslav president and "war crimes" indictee Slobodan Milosevic criticised the way she was treated when visiting the hardliner in his cell in The Hague, in an interview with Dutch television on Saturday.

          "It was very traumatic. The possibilities for contact were very limited," she said in the interview with Dutch NOS television, adding that her first visit to the jail of the UN war crimes tribunal last month was "too short."

          Mira Markovic has complained before that she was only allowed to speak to her husband separated by glass and speaking through telephones when visiting him at his detention cell at the International Criminal Tribunal for the Former Yugoslavia (ICTY).

          She told the television station that her second visit early this week was better, but there were still "many restrictions." She also complained that the light in Milosevic's cell "is on 24 hours a day, even when he sleeps."

          The former Yugoslav leader is currently jailed in The Hague awaiting trial on charges of war crimes and crimes against humanity committed during Belgrade's clampdown on ethnic Albanians in Kosovo in 1998-99.

          Markovic also criticised the charges against her husband, saying "no Serbs committed crimes in Kosovo."

          "If individual soldiers and police men have committed crimes you shouldn't punish their superiors and least of all the head of state," she told NOS television.

          Markovic's comments come two days after her husband lashed out at the war crimes charges against him from his cell in The Hague.

          In an illicit telephone interview with US Fox news on Thursday, Milosevic, criticised the charges saying that he had never directed his troops to kill civilians in Kosovo.

          Extrajudicial killings had occurred, but the perpetrators had been punished, he continued.

          Under ICTY rules, inmates are not allowed to speak to the media, prompting court spokesman Jim Landale to call the interview "a regrettable incident" adding that Milosevic was warned that his privileges could be revoked or restricted.

          Milosevic told tribunal officials he was unaware that he was speaking to the press and promised not to do it again, Landale said.

          Milosevic was transferred to the UN jail on June 28. 

           
             
           
             

           

                   
                   
                 
                  .contact us |.about us
            Copyright By chinadaily.com.cn. All rights reserved  
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 她也色tayese在线视频 | 亚洲精品理论电影在线观看| 最新中文字幕av无码专区不| 亚洲人成网站观看在线观看| 国产精品亚洲一区二区三区在线观看| 亚洲中文精品一区二区| 手机在线观看av片| 一区二区三区精品偷拍| 五月av综合av国产av| 日韩卡一卡2卡3卡4卡| 99国产精品欧美一区二区三区 | 一面膜上边一面膜下边视频| 狠狠婷婷色五月中文字幕| 无码人妻一区二区三区兔费| 秋霞电影院午夜无码免费视频| 国产精品国产自线拍免费软件 | free性国产高清videos| 亚洲国产成人不卡高清麻豆| 人与禽交av在线播放| 精品国产这么小也不放过| 97精品人妻系列无码人妻| 久青草久青草视频在线观看| 国产精品久久久久无码网站| 久久精品夜夜夜夜夜久久| 亚洲人成黄网站69影院| 国产精品久久久久久久网| 一色桃子中出欲求不满人妻| 欧美成本人视频免费播放| 男男高h喷水荡肉爽文| 国产精品亚洲二区在线播放| 91久久国产成人免费观看| 国产亚洲精品成人av久| 夜夜添无码试看一区二区三区 | 国产69精品久久久久99尤物| 日韩av片无码一区二区不卡| 疯狂做受XXXX高潮国产| 一级二级三一片内射视频在线| 九九热中文字幕在线视频| 久久精品国产亚洲av麻| 好吊视频一区二区三区在线| 久久99国产精品久久99软件|