<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            .contact us |.about us
          Home BizChina Newsphoto Cartoon LanguageTips Metrolife DragonKids SMS Edu
          news... ...
                       Focus on... ...
             

          Era of China Netcom expected
          ( 2002-07-31 10:22 ) (1 )

          Beijing Telecom, China's dominant fixed-line telecoms carrier, has a new name - Beijing Communications Corp of China Netcom.

          A renaming and relaunch ceremony was held on Tuesday. It symbolizes a new era for China's telecoms sector, industry experts said.

          Beijing Communications was originally a local branch of China Telecom. It was given to China Netcom when the State Council decided at the end of last year to split China Telecom, the country's monopolistic carrier, in two to encourage competition.

          The northern part became China Netcom. It consisted of 10 provincial companies belonging to China Telecom and two other carriers - Jitong and the original China Netcom.

          The southern part, formed from 21 southern provincial companies, became China Telecom.

          Beijing Communications, the fixed-line carrier in the capital, is one of China Netcom's most profitable branches, with more than 5.4 million fixed-line customers. Its revenues have grown 20 per cent in the past two decades, according to Zhao Jidong, the company's president.

          "The nine other provincial companies will soon follow Beijing Communications' move and a new China Netcom era will start," said Xi Guohua, president of China Netcom, commenting on Tuesday's move.

          The reformed China Telecom and China Netcom were formally announced by the Ministry of Information Industry (MII) on May 16.

          But the asset settlement, the most difficult part of the breakup, has been going on for the last few months.

          The restructuring is seen by many as a major reason for the significant drop in telecoms investment in the first half of the year.

          According to MII, investment for that period amounted to 51.8 billion yuan (US$6.2 billion), a 35.7 per cent drop from the same period last year.

          But that situation could change in the latter half after the restructuring is completed and a new round of competition starts, industry insiders said.

          According to the MII plan, China Netcom and China Telecom will be allowed to do business in each other's territory.

          China Telecom recently opened a northern branch to get ready for the competition.

          And Beijing, the economic, cultural and political centre of the nation, will be the target of all telecoms carriers, including those from overseas, the president of Beijing Communications said.

           
             
           
             

           

                   
                   
                 
                  .contact us |.about us
            Copyright By chinadaily.com.cn. All rights reserved  
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 日本欧美大码a在线观看| 黄页网站在线观看免费视频| 一区二区免费视频中文乱码| 你懂的在线视频一区二区| 91无码人妻精品一区二区蜜桃| 国产精品一二三区蜜臀av| 国产免费视频一区二区| 中国产无码一区二区三区| 无码人妻专区免费视频| 久久中文字幕一区二区| 人妻在线无码一区二区三区| 久久三级国内外久久三级| 亚洲中文字幕无码爆乳APP| 日韩一区二区三区日韩精品| 国产一级毛片高清完整视频版| 精品无码人妻一区二区三区不卡| 亚洲色欲色欱WWW在线| 日本一区二区三区黄色| 人妻系列无码专区免费| 亚洲欧美日韩另类| 日本夜爽爽一区二区三区| 一区二区三区国产在线网站视频 | 国产成人无码区免费内射一片色欲| 欧美日韩精品一区二区三区高清视频| 久久精品亚洲日本波多野结衣 | 亚洲国产精品男人的天堂| 4480yy亚洲午夜私人影院剧情| 亚洲区中文字幕日韩精品| 国产精品原创不卡在线| 色国产视频| 精品人妻伦九区久久aaa片| 日韩中文字幕高清有码| 国产丝袜在线精品丝袜| 亚洲一区精品伊人久久| 97久久精品无码一区二区| 国产国语一级毛片在线视频| 熟妇啊轻点灬大JI巴太粗| 综合亚洲色图| 人人澡人摸人人添| 丰满人妻一区二区三区视频| 不卡乱辈伦在线看中文字幕|