<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            .contact us |.about us
          Home BizChina Newsphoto Cartoon LanguageTips Metrolife DragonKids SMS Edu
          news... ...
                       Focus on... ...
             

          Indonesia identifies Bali suspect as hunt begins
          ( 2002-11-01 10:58 ) (7 )

          Indonesia has identified one of three suspects in the Bali bombings and begun a manhunt in the sprawling Indonesian archipelago, chief investigator Made Mangku Pastika told Australian media.

          "We are sending now four teams of the police, the specialised police, to run after him. So far there is no news yet, they are still trying to find him," Pastika told Australian Broadcasting Corp television late on Thursday.

          Pastika said a reliable informant had come forward after the release on Wednesday of sketches of three suspects in the October 12 bombings in Kuta that killed 184 people, most of them foreign tourists.

          Indonesian police described the men as aged 20, 27 and 30 and said they could be part of a 10-person group responsible for the nightclub bombings.

          Pastika said investigators had received credible information from the informant, including the suspect's name, address and other information.

          "So far we don't have any indication that he had links to any terrorist group, but we have already the specification of this man," he said.

          Pastika said the information on the suspect matched descriptions by witnesses in Bali and other evidence. "The reliability is very good, so we think that we can believe him."

          While naming no individuals or groups as suspects in the Bali blasts, some Indonesian authorities have said the bombings bore the hallmark of previous violence in the region linked to Jemaah Islamiah, a militant network that regional and Western intelligence agencies say has ties to al Qaeda.

          Police are holding another alleged leader of Jemaah Islamiah, militant Muslim cleric Abu Bakar Bashir, at a Jakarta hospital.

          They are waiting for Bashir to fully recover from heart and respiratory problems before questioning him over a series of Christian church bombings and an alleged plot to kill Indonesian President Megawati Sukarnoputri.

          Police have not tied Bashir to the Bali blasts, and he denies any wrongdoing as well as any connection with Jemaah Islamiah.

           
             
           
             

           

                   
                   
                 
                  .contact us |.about us
            Copyright By chinadaily.com.cn. All rights reserved  
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲国模精品一区二区| 漂亮人妻中文字幕丝袜| 亚洲AV永久中文无码精品综合| 亚洲午夜精品国产电影在线观看| 艳妇乳肉豪妇荡乳xxx| 人妻无码视频一区二区三区| 国产盗摄xxxx视频xxxx| 大地资源网中文第一页| 国产精品综合av一区二区| 精品国产成人国产在线视| 亚洲aⅴ无码专区在线观看q| 又爽又黄又无遮掩的免费视频| 无码gogo大胆啪啪艺术| 国产成人一区二区三区免费| 日韩欧美国产v一区二区三区| 中文字幕久久国产精品| 亚洲国产综合自在线另类| 亚洲欧洲一区二区天堂久久| 豆国产97在线 | 亚洲| 蜜桃一区二区三区免费看| 免费看男女做好爽好硬视频| 亚洲一区二区三区在线播放无码 | 深夜精品免费在线观看| 精品久久久久久无码不卡| 中文字幕精品无码一区二区| 大胸美女吃奶爽死视频| 中文熟妇人妻av在线| 久久免费网站91色网站| 三叶草欧洲码在线| 欧美不卡无线在线一二三区观 | 国产成人久视频免费| 国产永久免费高清在线| 国产一区二区免费播放| 国产精品自拍一二三四区| 久久伊人精品影院一本到综合| 亚洲一级特黄大片在线播放| 真实国产老熟女无套中出| 色综合 图片区 小说区| 人妻有码中文字幕在线| 免费国产高清在线精品一区| 乱码午夜-极品国产内射|