<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            .contact us |.about us
          News > Sports News...
          Soccer-Barcelona begin rebuilding with new coach
          ( 2003-06-24 09:42) (Agencies)

          Barcelona's new board began rebuilding work at a hectic pace on Monday, appointing Frank Rijkaard as coach in place of Radomir Antic, letting centre-back Frank de Boer go and offering midfielder Philip Cocu a new deal.
          New Barcelona president Joan Laporta had promised a rapid overhaul of the club and he was as good as his word on his first full day in charge.
          The first act of the new regime was to tell Antic the option of a one-year extension to his contract would not be taken up.
          That was despite the achievement of the Serb coach in taking the side from 12th place when he took over at the end of January to sixth at the season's finale to gain entry to the UEFA Cup.
          Dutchmen dominated the discussions for the rest of Monday's business, with Rijkaard, De Boer and Cocu all going in for meetings with Laporta's new team.
          Rijkaard, the former Netherlands national team coach, flew into Barcelona during the afternoon to sign a four-year contract with the Catalan club.
          "I share a philosophy with the people running the club," Rijkaard said at his presentation.
          "This is a big chance at a wonderful club. We are in a moment when we have to work hard for the future. A wonderful club like Barcelona deserves that."

          ANTIC DISAPPOINTED
          Antic said he accepted the decision, but was clearly disappointed at finding himself out of a job after finishing the season with four successive victories.
          "It's a decision that doesn't go in my favour but that's life," Antic shrugged. "I think I did enough to deserve a chance to stay on."
          The other disappointed man at the Nou Camp on Monday was centre-back De Boer, who could not reach agreement with the club over an extension to his contract.
          "The club don't want me to carry on," De Boer told reporters after his meeting with Barcelona officials.
          The 33-year-old Dutch international, whose contract expired at the end of the season, had warned Barca last month that he would listen to offers from other clubs unless the Catalans made a quick decision over extending his contract.
          "In contract negotiations today in Barcelona Frank de Boer and the club were not able to reach an agreement," Amsterdam law firm Hellingman Bunders, which represents the player, said in a statement.
          "After four-and-a-half years Frank de Boer is leaving Barcelona and is looking for another club."
          His Dutch international colleague Cocu is likely to stay, however.

          COCU POSITIVE
          Barca's new technical director, Txiki Begiristain, confirmed the club have offered the 32-year-old midfielder a new contract and expected the player's response in the next few days.
          Cocu sounded positive about the offer when he spoke to reporters after the meeting.
          "They've offered me the chance to carry on but we're still talking," Cocu said. "The idea on both sides is to continue but this sort of thing is not sorted out in half an hour."
          At least one more Dutchman is still waiting to see what Laporta's people have in mind.
          Patrick Kluivert's contract includes a clause allowing him to leave the club for a cut-price fee if the new president attempts to reduce his salary.
          Part of Laporta's election manifesto was to introduce salary cuts for as many players as possible, but Rijkaard at least made it clear he would not like to see his compatriot leave.
          "Kluivert's quality is unquestionable," said the new Barcelona coach. "He's a great player."
          Laporta, Begiristain and Sandro Rosell, vice-president in charge of sporting matters, must also sort out the futures of Argentine full-back Juan Pablo Sorin and Spanish midfielder Gaizka Mendieta, who were on loan at the Nou Camp last season.

          Go to another section

          E-Mail This Article
          Printer-Friendly Format


          Today's Top News Top Sports News
          China, India endorse historic declarations
          ( 2003-06-24)
          Chinese Embassy steps in to help stranded workers get back home
          ( 2003-06-24)
          Central bank rules out renminbi interest rate hike
          ( 2003-06-24)
          College graduates get helping hand
          ( 2003-06-24)
          PM's speech brings relations closer
          ( 2003-06-24)
          Soccer-Real decide to part company with Del Bosque
          ( 2003-06-24)
          Soccer-Cameroon clinch top spot with 0-0 draw against the US
          ( 2003-06-24)
          Tennis-Wimbledon-Queen Venus hammers Slovak
          ( 2003-06-24)
          Soccer-Barcelona appoint Rijkaard as coach
          ( 2003-06-24)
          Tennis-Wimbledon-Federer overcomes first-round jitters
          ( 2003-06-24)







          主站蜘蛛池模板: 99精品国产一区二区电影| 狠狠色综合网站久久久久久久| 久久国产精品色av免费看| 亚洲伊人不卡av在线| 成人国产精品一区二区网站公司| 国模少妇无码一区二区三区| 亚洲一区二区约美女探花 | A级孕妇高清免费毛片| 亚洲人精品亚洲人成在线| 蜜臀av久久国产午夜| 欧美成人一区二区三区不卡| 亚洲乱色一区二区三区丝袜| 任我爽精品视频在线播放| 日韩欧美视频一区二区三区| 国产美熟女乱又伦AV果冻传媒 | 中文字幕国产精品一二区| 亚洲中文字幕无码久久精品1| 性欧美暴力猛交69hd| 中文字幕成人精品久久不卡| 七妺福利精品导航大全| 人妻av无码系列一区二区三区| 色噜噜狠狠色综合中文字幕| 国产成年码av片在线观看| 激,情四虎欧美视频图片| 精品无码国产污污污免费| 91久久久久无码精品露脸| 国产成人精品手机在线观看| 国产精品国产三级国AV | 日本高清视频网站www| 亚洲自偷自拍另类小说| 日韩成人一区二区二十六区| 少妇又爽又刺激视频| 久久亚洲精品国产精品| 色一伊人区二区亚洲最大| 人人入人人爱| 国产午夜福利片在线观看| 午夜毛片不卡免费观看视频| 国产精品疯狂输出jk草莓视频| 国产亚洲制服免视频| 日韩在线视频一区二区三| 97久久精品人人澡人人爽|