<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語(yǔ)Fran?ais
          China
          Home / China / Prime 已作廢 不再更新

          Rains spawn deadly floods, mudslide

          By An Baijie in Beijing and Wu Yong in Benxi, Liaoning | China Daily | Updated: 2012-08-07 08:08

           Rains spawn deadly floods, mudslide

          Rescuers save a child trapped by floods in Benxi, Liaoning province, on Monday. Wang Shijie / for China Daily

          At least nine people in Liaoning province, five in Hubei province and one in Yunnan province were confirmed dead in floods and mudslides triggered by rainstorms on Monday.

          Six in Xiuyan county and three in Haicheng city were found dead, and four others remain missing after Typhoon Damrey swept through Northeast China's Liaoning during the weekend, flood control authorities said.

          Floods trapped 201 construction workers in a tunnel of a high-speed railway in the province's Benxi about 9:40 am on Monday, said Ban Yue, a publicity official for the city's government.

          The flood destroyed a bridge and blocked the workers' escape route, he said.

          Benxi rescue crews managed to transfer all of the workers to safety within four hours, said Zhang Jingqi, a firefighter.

          When China Daily reporters arrived at the scene, two dark-colored rivers were flowing quickly through the tunnel, and a temporary bridge was severely damaged.

          Most of the construction workers returned to their tents after being rescued, while several others carried on with the construction work in safe areas.

          "I never expected that they could be rescued within such a short time," said a Benxi resident named Zhang. "I thought it would take at least a day to transfer so many people."

          The typhoon cut off electricity, paralyzed road traffic and damaged drinking water facilities in Xiuyan, leaving more than 110,000 people homeless.

          Floods triggered by rainstorms in Dalian, Liaoning, retreated on Sunday night, as many residents in Chengzitan township tried to dry their clothes in the sun on Monday.

          In Southwest China's Yunnan, a 92-year-old woman was found dead and a 82-year-old woman was missing in Eryuan county of the Dali Bai autonomous prefecture, where a mudslide occurred on Monday morning.

          Forty villagers were injured by the mudslide and all were sent to hospital for treatment, Zhou Hongbing, a publicity official for Eryuan, said on Monday.

          The mudslide initially trapped more than 200 people in the mountainous Fengyu and Liantie townships. The rescuers managed to save more than 80 as of Monday afternoon and authorities are still working to free the remaining trapped people, Zhou said.

          Li Xiangyang, a resident of Fengyu, said that the rainy weather had lasted for nearly half a month.

          "A loud noise from the valley behind my house woke me and my two children this morning," he said. "Mud poured down before I know what was happening."

          The mudslide caused economic losses of more than 98 million yuan ($15 million) in Eryuan, with 193 hectares of farmland destroyed, 81 houses collapsed, 488 heads of livestock killed, 17 roads and eight bridges destroyed, and three power plants damaged, according to the county government.

          As of 2 pm on Monday, at least five people had been confirmed dead and one remained missing due to heavy rain in Shiyan and Xiangyang in Central China's Hubei province, according to the provincial flood control headquarters.

          More than 1,200 people were trapped by flood in Gucheng county of Xiangyang, said Xiao Haifeng, a firefighter.

          Rescuers managed to transfer more than 830 people to safety and rescued 324 people from places surrounded by deep water by Monday afternoon.

          The heavy rain collapsed 178 houses and destroyed 409 hectares of crops, the Xiangyang government said on Monday.

          Zhang Xiaomin in Dalian contributed to this story.

          Contact the writers at anbaijie@chinadaily.com.cn and wuyong@chinadaily.com.cn

          Editor's picks
          Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产亚洲精品俞拍视频| 美女自卫慰黄网站| 强被迫伦姧高潮无码bd电影| 国产精品制服丝袜无码| 国产日韩另类综合11页| 伊人久久大香线蕉网av| 国产成人最新三级在线视频| 国产精品一区二区韩国AV| 日韩高清国产中文字幕| 亚洲AV午夜成人无码电影| 精品午夜福利短视频一区| 丰满少妇在线观看网站| 亚洲a免费| 18禁在线一区二区三区| 亚洲av片在线免费观看| 国产AV天堂亚洲国产AV天堂| 亚洲精品一区二区三区蜜臀| 亚洲最大福利视频网| 午夜国产小视频| 亚洲精品国产aⅴ成拍色拍 | 亚洲人成77777在线观| 国产超高清麻豆精品传媒麻豆精品| 久久精品人人做人人爽97| 美女无遮挡免费视频网站| 日韩欧美亚洲一区二区综合| 国产精品色三级在线观看| 97精品国产福利一区二区三区 | 粉嫩一区二区三区国产精品| 国内精品久久久久影视| 色婷婷综合久久久久中文字幕 | 亚洲午夜亚洲精品国产成人| 国产欧美日韩精品丝袜高跟鞋| 国产午夜福利片在线观看| 国产精品无码不卡在线播放| 成人网站免费在线观看| 国产麻豆91网在线看| 国产欧美va欧美va在线| 东京热人妻无码一区二区av| 国产日韩久久免费影院| 俄罗斯少妇性XXXX另类| 又大又紧又粉嫩18p少妇|