<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
             

          WORLD / Middle East

          Mideast fight ramps up despite UN deal
          (AP)
          Updated: 2006-08-06 08:34

          That language may prove the fundamental deal-breaker for Hezbollah, whose leader Sheik Hassan Nasrallah vowed eight days into the conflict never to release the two Israeli soldiers without a prisoner exchange even "if the whole universe comes (against us)."

          In the past two days, Hezbollah fired 365 rockets into Israel, including the deepest strike of the conflict — on Hadera, some 50 miles south of the border. Six civilians were killed in the attacks.

          Over the same period, Israel conducted as many as 170 airstrikes on targets in Lebanon, killing at least 45 people.

          The Israeli army also said Hezbollah has fired some 3,000 rockets into northern Israel since fighting broke out July 12.

          The U.N. peacekeeping force in the south of the country, known as UNIFIL, reported what it called "intense shelling and exchanges on the ground" along the common border. Israel has taken control of a band of territory a few miles deep right across the frontier.

          Israel has resumed nightly airstrikes on Hezbollah strongholds in south Beirut, and on Friday struck in the Christian heartland north of the capital, rocketing bridges and severing the last major road link to Syria and the outside world.

          In the most dramatic operation, Israeli commandos battled Hezbollah guerrillas in a pre-dawn raid on an apartment building in the southern Lebanese port city of Tyre. The raid was the latest Israeli commando operation deep inside Lebanese territory aimed at taking out Hezbollah positions.

          Both Israel and Hezbollah claimed victory in the Tyre battle — with Israel claiming it was "very successful" in taking out a key guerrilla unit involved in firing long-range rockets into Israel — including one that hit Hadera.

          Lebanese military and rescue workers said at least five Lebanese — including a soldier at a nearby checkpoint — were killed in the raid. The Israeli military reported eight soldiers wounded, two seriously.

          Israeli jets continued pounding targets late Saturday and early Sunday with strikes near Tyre, southern market town of Nabatiyeh and two separate roads in the north of the country, both of them leading to Syria.

          So far, at least 575 people have died in the fighting in Lebanon including 497 civilians, 28 members of the army and 50 Hezbollah guerrillas. Added to the total deaths were five Syrian farm workers killed in an Israel airstrike just inside the Lebanese border in the Bekaa Valley whose deaths were not counted when the attack occurred Friday. A total of seven civilians and one soldier were killed Saturday. Three Syrian farm workers wounded in the Israeli airstrike also died.

          The Israeli military said late Saturday it had killed more than 400 Hezbollah guerrillas since the fighting began.

          Seventy-nine Israelis have died, including 46 soldiers and 33 civilians killed by Hezbollah rockets. The latest deaths were three Israeli women in a direct hit on a house in an Arab village and one Israeli soldier killed in fighting with Hezbollah.


          Page: 12
           
           

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产乱人无码伦av在线a| 放荡的美妇在线播放| 日韩av色一区二区三区| 中国无码人妻丰满熟妇啪啪软件| 最新中文字幕国产精品| 成人无码潮喷在线观看| 中日韩黄色基地一二三区| 女女互揉吃奶揉到高潮视频| 中文字幕免费视频| 桃花岛亚洲成在人线AV| 亚洲一区二区三区水蜜桃 | 国产精品自拍午夜福利| 天天干天天射天天操| 精品国产亚洲午夜精品av| 啪啪av一区二区三区| 亚洲熟妇色自偷自拍另类| 中文字幕精品久久久久人妻红杏1| 国产a在视频线精品视频下载| 狠狠色噜噜狠狠狠狠7777米奇| 国产福利一区二区三区在线观看 | 亚洲日韩精品制服丝袜AV| 午夜福利国产一区二区三区| 久久精品国产一区二区三 | 亚洲av高清一区二区| 久久这里都是精品一区| 亚洲v欧美v日韩v国产v| 国产熟睡乱子伦午夜视频| 亚洲性日韩精品一区二区| 人妻丝袜中文无码av影音先锋 | 下面一进一出好爽视频| 制服丝袜国产精品| 日韩a∨精品日韩在线观看 | 国产精品∧v在线观看| 国产免费AV片在线看| 亚洲av无码牛牛影视在线二区 | 国产亚洲综合欧美视频| 亚洲精品第一在线观看视频| 精品国产成人午夜福利| WWW夜插内射视频网站| 最新中文字幕国产精品| 国产一区二区三区无码免费|