<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
             

          Bus bomb kills 20 in Baghdad

          (AP)
          Updated: 2006-11-13 22:43

          On Sunday the Iraqi army reported discovering 50 bodies dumped behind a provincial electrical company near Baqouba, and an army official in Diyala said local forces and U.S. troops were heading to the area to recover the corpses. Gunmen had prevented their immediate retrieval. The army official spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to provide details of the operation.

          Authorities said 159 people were killed or found dead nationwide Sunday, including 35 who died when two suicide bombers detonated explosives belts among police recruits outside a west Baghdad security forces headquarters.

          Al-Maliki blamed Sunni Muslims for the sectarian conflict on Sunday and promised to reshuffle his Cabinet after rebuking lawmakers for disloyalty.

          The country's Sunni defense minister challenged al-Maliki's contention that the U.S. military should quickly pull back into bases and let the Iraqi army take control of security countrywide.

          Interior Minister Jawad al-Bolani was at the top of the list to lose his post in the coming Cabinet shake-up, key lawmakers from al-Maliki's Islamic Dawa Party said, because police and security forces were failing to rein in the unbridled sectarian killing verging on civil war in Baghdad and the center of the country.

          Al-Bolani, a Shiite who was chosen in June and a month after al-Maliki's government was formed, is an independent. The United States demanded that the defense and interior posts be held by men without ties to the Shiite political parties that control militia forces.

          Al-Maliki is under pressure both from his people and the United States to curb violence, with Washington hammering on him to disband Shiite militias believed responsible, through their death squads, for much of the killing.

          The interior minister controls police and other security forces which already are infiltrated by the Badr Brigade and the Mahdi Army, the armed wing of radical Shiite cleric Muqtada al-Sadr's political movement. Al-Maliki is dependent on both SCIRI and the Sadrists for his hold on power.

          Defense Minister Abdul-Qadir al-Obaidi rejected calls by al-Maliki for the U.S. military to speed transfer of security operations throughout the country to the Iraqi army, saying his men still were too poorly equipped and trained to do the job.

          "We are working hard to create a real army and we ask our government not to try to move too quickly because of the political pressure it feels," al-Obaidi said.

          Al-Maliki wants the Americans confined to bases for him to call on in emergencies, but he boldly predicted his army could crush violence within six months if left alone to do the work.

          The top U.S. commander in Iraq, Gen. George Casey, last month said it would take 12 to 18 months before Iraq's army was ready to take control of the country with some U.S. backup.


           12


          Top World News  
          Today's Top News  
          Most Commented/Read Stories in 48 Hours
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久这里都是精品一区| 成年女人免费碰碰视频| 啪啪av一区二区三区| 欧美人与动牲交a免费| 性欧美vr高清极品| 亚洲欧美成人a∨观看| 欧美交a欧美精品喷水| 欧洲美女熟乱av| 久久亚洲精品成人av无| 亚洲欧美在线观看品| 国产精品一区二区三区色| 99久久婷婷国产综合精品| 老司机精品影院一区二区三区| 久久精品国产国产精品四凭| 九草在线观看视频免费福利| 99亚洲男女激情在线观看| 亚洲AV无码成人精品区一本二本| 中文字幕亚洲综合第一页| 精品日韩精品国产另类专区| 黄色特级片一区二区三区| 国产成人一区二区三区在线| 韩国精品一区二区三区在线观看| 国产精品18久久久久久麻辣 | 内射干少妇亚洲69XXX| 日韩中文日韩中文字幕亚| 成人精品视频一区二区三区| 亚洲AV日韩AV激情亚洲 | 四虎成人精品在永久免费| 中文字幕亚洲无线码在线| 亚洲精品拍拍央视网出文| 亚洲一区二区三区在线激情| 琪琪777午夜理论片在线观看播放| 日韩av在线一区二区三区| 四虎影院176| 自拍偷自拍亚洲一区二区| 国产激情无码一区二区三区| 日韩一区二区三区东京热| 中文字幕无码视频手机免费看 | 国产美女久久久亚洲综合| 国产精自产拍久久久久久蜜| 欧美激情综合色综合啪啪五月|