<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
             

          Suicide car bombing kills 26 in Baghdad

          (AP)
          Updated: 2007-01-26 09:53

          AGHDAD, Iraq - Iraq's prime minister insisted Thursday there will be "no safe place in Iraq for terrorists," hours before a suicide car bombing killed at least 26 people in the Shiite neighborhood of Karradah and two rockets slammed into the heavy fortified Green Zone not far from the US Embassy.


          An Iraqi soldier holds defused grenades found at Shurja, a predominantly Shiite market, in central Baghdad, Iraq, Thursday, Jan. 25, 2007, after a bomb attached to a motorcycle exploded in a predominantly Shiite market, killing at least four people and wounding 18, police said. [AP]
          Angry Karradah residents took to the streets chanting "We want the Sunnis out!" after the blast, the second suicide bombing in three days in the neighborhood. The explosion destroyed three minivans, 11 cars and dozens of shops, as well as the local post office, according to a resident.

          Seven charred bodies were visible in one of the vans, including that of a woman who was half out a window in an apparent attempt to escape the inferno. Another women dressed in black was seen screaming in front of her son's shop, where he was killed. Ambulances raced from the scene, at least one with the back door still open and bodies stacked in the back.

          A second huge explosion later rattled the capital, but police said it was a controlled blast to destroy a second car explosive that had been disabled before its suicide bomber could detonate it.

          As the rockets fell and bombs exploded across the Tigris River, the public address system inside the Green Zone compound could be heard warning in English that people should take cover because "this is not a drill."

          Five people were wounded in the rocket attack, none seriously. Mortar and rocket attacks hit the zone frequently but reported casualties are rare.

          The attacks came on a day that police reported 61 killed in sectarian violence nationwide, including the bodies of 22 torture victims dumped in Baghdad, and a parliamentary debate was suspended briefly after arguments broke out between Sunnis and Shiites over security.

          Parliament held yet another raucous session, this time witnessing a heated exchange between Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki and Sunni legislator and cleric Abdul-Nasser al-Janabi, who accused the Shiite-dominated government of carrying out purges against Sunnis, the minority sect in Iraq.

          The prime minister was seeking support for his and President Bush's plan to crush sectarian violence in Baghdad.

          Al-Maliki gave no details for the plan, which he named "Operation Imposing Law," nor did he say when it would begin. US officials have indicated the security operation, to which Bush has pledged an additional 21,500 American soldiers, should start in earnest about Feb. 1. A brigade of the 82nd Airborne Division already has arrived for the mission.

          The prime minister vowed to go after those behind Baghdad's rampant violence no matter where they try to hide and regardless of sectarian beliefs, promising at the same time to ensure the human rights of innocent Iraqis.

          "We are full of hope. We have no other choice but to use force and any place where we receive fire will not be safe even if it is a school, a mosque, a political party office or home," he said. "There will be no safe place in Iraq for terrorists."

          But al-Janabi took the floor and said al-Maliki's government had gratuitously and summarily fired former members of Saddam Hussein's ousted Baath party from government jobs, sentenced people to death for political reasons and detained without reason Sunni pilgrims returning from the hajj in Saudi Arabia this month.

          He also accused al-Maliki of running a sham program to reconcile Sunni-Shiite differences that have produced a near-civil war in Baghdad and prompted the new security drive- the third since al-Maliki took office May 25.

          "The firing of officers and civil servants under the pretext of de-Baathification should stop. What kind of national reconciliation are you talking about when you are implementing rules that marginalize" Sunnis, he asked.

          "Stop sentencing innocent people to death because such sentences are politically motivated," al-Janabi implored, adding that Sunnis do not trust the government.
          12  


          Top World News  
          Today's Top News  
          Most Commented/Read Stories in 48 Hours
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 韩国无码av片在线观看网站| 91精品国产三级在线观看| 中文字幕av中文字无码亚| 怡红院一区二区三区在线| 亚洲综合无码明星蕉在线视频 | 亚洲av成人一区二区| 久久久久青草线综合超碰| 亚洲高清在线天堂精品| 亚洲人妻系列中文字幕| 国产成人亚洲精品无码青APP| 亚洲精品日韩精品久久| 性一交一乱一乱一视频| 一区二区三区午夜无码视频| 无码人妻一区二区三区在线视频 | 亚洲肥老太bbw| 国内少妇偷人精品免费| 精品久久久久久无码国产| 久久综合97丁香色香蕉| 欧美日韩在线永久免费播放| 一区二区三区四区五区黄色| 老司机精品影院一区二区三区| 久久a级片| 精品国产国语对白主播野战 | 日本一区二区精品色超碰| 国产日产欧产精品精品| 日日碰狠狠添天天爽| 一区二区三区精品不卡| 黄色一级片一区二区三区| 亚洲第一精品一二三区| 日韩成人无码v清免费| 天天做天天爱夜夜爽导航| 国产91福利在线精品剧情尤物| 国产高清视频一区二区三区| 国产欧美精品一区二区三区-老狼| 青青草成人免费自拍视频| 天美传媒xxxxhd videos3| 熟女少妇精品一区二区| 欧美gv在线| 免费又爽又大又高潮视频| 无码熟妇人妻AV影音先锋| 亚洲欧洲日韩国内高清|