<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
             

          N.Korea plans to close nuke facility

          (AP)
          Updated: 2007-03-17 19:51

          BEIJING - North Korea told delegates at international nuclear talks on Saturday that it is preparing to shut down its main nuclear facility, South Korea's chief nuclear envoy said, a key step promised in a landmark pact last month.

          North Korea's delegation told a working group meeting that it has "begun preparations to shut down its Yongbyon nuclear facility," South Korean nuclear envoy Chun Yung-woo told reporters.

          North Korea also said it will submit a list of its nuclear programs and will disable its nuclear facility "as soon as the right conditions are created," Chun said, without explaining what the conditions were.

          The remarks came hours after North Korea's main negotiator said his country will not stop its nuclear activities unless all of the $25 million of its money frozen in a Macau bank is released.

          The U.S. Treasury Department earlier this week ended its investigation of Banco Delta Asia - which had been blacklisted for its alleged complicity in North Korean money laundering - paving the way to unfreeze a portion of the money.

          However, the North's Kim Kye Gwan said Pyongyang expected all the funds to be released before it would follow through on a Feb. 13 agreement to close its main nuclear facility and allow U.N. inspectors to visit.

          "We will not stop our nuclear activity until our funds frozen in the BDA are fully released," he said, referring to the bank by its initials. "We will not stop the Yongbyon nuclear facility until the United States fully releases our funds frozen in the BDA."

          Kim said his government had not heard anything official about the lifting of financial sanctions. He arrived in Beijing Saturday ahead of a new round of six-nation nuclear disarmament talks set to begin Monday. It was the first official response by the North to Washington's decision.

          Washington had promised to resolve the issue as part of the implementation of the February agreement under which North Korea agreed to shut down Yongbyon, its main nuclear reactor and processing facility, and allow U.N. inspectors in for verification by April 14.

          In return, North Korea would receive energy and economic assistance and a start toward normalizing relations with the U.S. and Japan.

          Christopher Hill, the chief American nuclear negotiator, said earlier Saturday that he planned to brief Kim on the issue on Saturday, but did not foresee any complications.

          "I don't think BDA will be an obstacle," he said before meeting Kim. "I think we'll work that out."

          A senior U.S. Treasury Department official arrived in Macau on Saturday to discuss the results of the investigation with Macanese officials.

          Deputy Assistant Secretary Danny Glaser said Saturday that Macau will have to decide whether to release any of the North Korean funds that have been frozen since 2005.

          "The Macanese authorities have been acting professionally and responsibly through the course of this matter," he told reporters.

          "We did discuss the funds. I think it is important to emphasize this was a Macanese action to freeze the funds, and it would be a Macanese process to determine" whether to release them, he said.

          The risk assessment carried out by the Treasury Department could be used by Macau authorities to release between $8 million and $12 million of the frozen funds, The Associated Press has reported.

          Hill also said the U.S. plans to raise the issue of North Korea's alleged uranium enrichment program during international nuclear talks.

          U.S. allegations that North Korea has a uranium enrichment program brought on the nuclear crisis in 2002 that led the country to kick out U.N. inspectors and ultimately contributed to North Korea testing its first nuclear bomb in October.

          North Korea has never publicly acknowledged that it has such a program, although Kim indicated the North was willing to discuss the issue with Washington.

          "We are willing to cooperate with the United States to address the allegations," Kim said. "We will clarify this when (the U.S.) presents the evidence."

          Washington will also discuss benchmarks for progress in Pyongyang's denuclearization efforts, Hill said.

          North Korea would be rewarded for meeting those benchmarks with deliveries of heavy fuel oil agreed under the agreement, he said.

          Also Saturday, delegates from the six nations involved in the nuclear talks - the two Koreas, China, Japan, Russia and the U.S.- met for a working group meeting focused on the denuclearization process.

          Akio Suda, Japan's ambassador in charge of the North Korea nuclear issue, said discussions focused on the need to get Pyongyang's nuclear programs "abandoned and incapacitated" but didn't give any details.

          The meeting will last through Sunday, said Chinese Vice Foreign Minister Wu Dawei, China's top negotiator.



          Top World News  
          Today's Top News  
          Most Commented/Read Stories in 48 Hours
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 人妻少妇看A偷人无码电影| 色综合视频一区二区三区| 色优久久久久综合网鬼色| 国产精品中文字幕视频| 欧美丰满熟妇bbbbbb| 日韩日韩日韩日韩日韩熟女| 成人中文在线| 五月综合激情婷婷六月| 欧美s码亚洲码精品m码| 又黄又爽又高潮免费毛片| 少妇人妻偷人精品系列| 在线观看国产久青草| 国产精品小仙女自拍视频| 激,情四虎欧美视频图片| 小嫩批日出水无码视频免费| 国产毛1卡2卡3卡4卡免费观看 | 91毛片网| 国产精品自拍实拍在线看| 亚洲成人av综合一区| 国产香蕉尹人综合在线观看 | 国产精品欧美亚洲韩国日本 | 国产成人无码免费看视频软件| 伦精品一区二区三区视频| 宝贝腿开大点我添添公视频免| 青春草在线观看播放网站| 国产人伦精品一区二区三| 国内自拍偷拍一区二区三区| 日韩av裸体在线播放| 久久人人爽人人爽人人av| 亚洲人成电影在线天堂色| 自偷自拍亚洲综合精品| 国产尤物AV尤物在线看| 久久一日本道色综合久久| 日韩精品无码免费专区网站| 亚洲人成电影网站 久久影视| 啦啦啦视频在线观看播放www| 国产成人午夜精品福利| 激情五月开心综合亚洲| 中文字幕99国产精品| 无码人妻丰满熟妇区丶| 欧美人成在线播放网站免费|