<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
             

          Shiite cleric urges fight against US

          (AP)
          Updated: 2007-04-09 11:47

          In Najaf, police spokesman Col. Ali Jiryo said cars were banned from entering the city for 24 hours starting 8 p.m. Sunday. Buses were to be at all entrances of the city to transport arriving demonstrators or other visitors to the city center. Najaf residents would be allowed to drive, he said.

          Hours after the Mahmoudiya bombing, five charred bodies littered a courtyard. Most of the dead were mechanics in the repair shops, officials said. The hospital was slightly damaged by shrapnel. Many of the victims were in their homes at the time of the blast, 20 miles south of Baghdad.

          While religious-based killings are lower in Baghdad in the eighth week of the security crackdown, Sunni insurgents - including al-Qaida in Iraq - and Shiite militia fighters have shifted their battleground to regions like Baqouba, the Diyala province capital northeast of Baghdad.

          At least 62 bodies - execution victims who were tortured - were found in or near Baqouba last week alone.

          In a rural area just east of Baghdad, three mortar rounds crashed into houses and six people were taken to a hospital in Sadr City with breathing troubles from a possible chemical agent, police said.

          Doctors said the victims' faces turned yellow and they were unable to open their eyes. One hospital official said the chemical was chlorine, although such an effect was unlikely given the small amount of the chemical that could be fitted into the shells.

          U.S. forces captured a senior al-Qaida leader and two others in a raid Sunday morning in Baghdad, the U.S. military said.

          The al-Qaida figure was identified as "the gatekeeper to the al-Qaida emir of Baghdad" and was linked to several car bomb attacks in the Iraqi capital, the military said in a statement, without naming the captive.

          Iraqis streamed toward Najaf for Monday's 4th anniversary demonstration. Witnesses said thousands of residents in Baghdad's largest Shiite slum, Sadr City, boarded buses and minivans Sunday for Najaf.

          "The faithful should participate in a demonstration in Najaf on April 9, demanding that the occupiers withdraw from our lands. They should carry or wear Iraqi flags," al-Sadr's office said.

          On Sunday, Iraqi flags flew from most houses and shops in Sadr City. Drivers and motorcyclists affixed them to their vehicles. Police escorted convoys of pickup trucks overflowing with young boys waving Iraqi flags, en route to Najaf.

          An Iraqi flag was hoisted over a military base in Basra, Iraq's second-largest city, as Iraqi troops took control of the facility Sunday from British forces. The Shatt al-Arab base is the second to be transferred to Iraqi control in Basra over the past month.


           12


          Top World News  
          Today's Top News  
          Most Commented/Read Stories in 48 Hours
          主站蜘蛛池模板: AV无码免费不卡在线观看| 91福利国产在线观一区二区| 好看的国产精品自拍视频| 国产日韩av二区三区| 成人午夜在线观看日韩| 日本中文字幕亚洲乱码| 欧美亚洲另类 丝袜综合网| 久久综合给合久久97色| 日韩av在线一区二区三区| 人妻丰满熟妇无码区免费| 日韩内射美女人妻一区二区三区| 亚洲AV成人无码精品电影在线| 人人人妻人人人妻人人人| 亚洲爆乳WWW无码专区| 青青草视频网站免费观看| 国产系列高清精品第一页| 人妻少妇不满足中文字幕| 国产精品色哟哟成人av| 精品视频福利| 成人午夜免费无码视频在线观看 | 亚洲成av人最新无码不卡短片| 毛片免费观看视频| 18av千部影片| 亚洲国产精品嫩草影院久久 | 亚洲国产成人久久77| 少妇人妻精品无码专区视频| 国产精品国产主播在线观看| 亚洲午夜福利精品无码不卡| 操操操综合网| 少妇人妻88久久中文字幕| 久久久久久久波多野结衣高潮| 99久热这里精品免费观看| 免费无码又爽又刺激高潮虎虎视频| 久久天天躁狠狠躁夜夜婷| 人妻系列无码专区免费| 在线天堂最新版资源| 亚洲一区二区三区水蜜桃| 亚洲国产精品一区二区三| 视频一区二区三区四区五区| 内射视频福利在线观看| 精品国产午夜理论片不卡|