<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
             

          Islamic group claims parliament blast

          (AP)
          Updated: 2007-04-13 21:31

          BAGHDAD - An insurgent umbrella group that includes al-Qaida in Iraq claimed Friday one of its "knights" carried out the parliament suicide bombing in Baghdad's Green Zone, and the US military revised the death toll sharply downward to one dead.


          An image taken from video footage shows people leaving the scene of a suicide bomb blast in the Iraqi parliament in Baghdad, April 12, 2007. [Reuters]
          The Islamic State of Iraq said in an Internet posting that it had delayed issuing the claim of responsibility to allow its men time to flee.

          Related readings:
           3 held in Iraq parliament blast probe
           
          Bush condemns Green Zone attack
           
          Bombing destoryed bridge in Iraq
           US Army extends Iraq tours to 15 months
           US: Iraqi militias train in Iran
           16 killed by female bomber in Iraq
           Shiites call for US to leave Iraq
           Shiite cleric urges fight against US
          Iraqi officials, who spoke on condition of anonymity because the investigation was incomplete, said the bomber was believed to have been a bodyguard for a Sunni lawmaker who was not among the casualties. The officials did not name the lawmaker.

          "A knight from the state of Islam ... reached the heart of the Green Zone ... the temporary headquarters of the mice of the infidel parliament and blew himself up among a gathering of the infidel masters," the Islamic State said in the statement posted on one Islamist Web site commonly used by insurgents.

          The SITE Institute, which tracks militant postings, said the claim appeared authentic. Some media reported on Thursday that al-Qaida in Iraq had issued a claim an hour after the attack, but the Islamic Web forum on which it was reportedly posted was not among those used by the Islamic State in Iraq, so SITE cast doubt on its authenticity.

          In a statement Friday morning, the US military said "after further research and consultation with government of Iraq officials" it had determined that only one "civilian" had been killed in the attack and 22 were wounded.

          Parliament officials said the victim was Mohammed Awad, a moderate Sunni lawmaker. Seven of the wounded were members of parliament, the officials said.

          US military spokesman Maj. Gen. William Caldwell had said Thursday that eight people were killed in the bombing, a major security breach in the most heavily guard region of Baghdad.

          Iraqi lawmakers, meanwhile, gathered Friday in a rare - and defiant - session of parliament on the Muslim day of prayer. A red and white bouquet sat in Awad's place in the parliament chamber. Empty seats outnumbered people, though, as lawmakers took the podium one after another to denounce the bombing. One MP had his arm in sling and a woman lawmaker wore a neck brace.

          "The more they (terrorists) act, the more solid we become. When they take from us one martyr, we will offer more martyrs," Vice President Adil Abdul-Mahdi said. "The more they target our unity, the stronger our unity becomes."

          But the turnout was low because of a weekly Friday ban on driving.

          "Also the MPs' turnout is very low today because most of them are visiting those who were wounded by the blast," said Mohammed Abu Bakr, head of the parliament's media office.

          The meeting began late and adjourned after about 90 minutes.

          The parliament chamber bore no signs of damage, but cleanup had yet to begin elsewhere in the building, where investigators were still trying to determine who was behind the attack and how they penetrated the tightest security in Baghdad - the heavily fortified Green Zone compound, which houses the US Embassy as well as offices of the Iraqi government.

          "The cafeteria is still not clean. There is still flesh of the bomber on the floor," Abu Bakr said.

          Iraqi parliament speaker Mahmoud al-Mashhadani said Friday's session was "a clear message to all the terrorists and all those who dare try to stop this (political) process, that we will sacrifice in order for it to continue."

          "We feel today that we are stronger that yesterday," he said. "The parliament, government and the people are all the same - they are all in the same ship which, if it sinks, will make everyone sink."

          Deputy Prime Minister Barham Saleh told lawmakers that the government "had received indications that this building would be targeted." Before the attack Thursday, security guards took the unusual precaution of using dogs to search inside the parliament building.
          12  


          Top World News  
          Today's Top News  
          Most Commented/Read Stories in 48 Hours
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 东京热大乱系列无码| 欧美人与动牲交A免费观看| 女优av福利在线观看| 亚洲午夜成人精品电影在线观看| 久久99精品国产麻豆婷婷| 亚洲精品无码不卡| 国产精成A品人V在线播放| 国产精品美女一区二区三| 久久美女夜夜骚骚免费视频| 日本五十路熟女一区二区| 精品国产高清中文字幕| 精品国产一区二区三区2021| 中日韩精品视频一区二区三区| 国产jizzjizz视频| 国产欧美日韩va另类在线播放| 亚洲国产精品一区第二页| 亚洲AV日韩AV综合在线观看 | 精品少妇后入一区二区三区| 深夜宅男福利免费在线观看 | 亚洲精品一区二区三天美| 欧美野外伦姧在线观看| 国产精品亚洲А∨天堂免| 免费国产一级特黄aa大片在线| 极品少妇的诱惑| 中国无码人妻丰满熟妇啪啪软件| 亚洲欧美在线一区中文字幕| 亚洲欧洲久久激情久av| 国产精品免费中文字幕| 亚洲国产成人久久综合三区| 在线 欧美 中文 亚洲 精品| 亚洲一区 日韩精品 中文字幕| 国产一区二区不卡在线| 色噜噜在线视频免费观看| 国产成人麻豆亚洲综合无码精品 | 亚洲av色在线观看国产| 国产99视频精品免费视频76| 国产成人无码一区二区三区| 国产精品久久一区二区三区| 日韩人妻无码精品系列| 人人妻人人澡人人爽欧美二区| 国产一区二区不卡在线看|