<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
             

          Female suicide bomber foiled in Baghdad

          (AP)
          Updated: 2007-06-05 21:36

          In an interview with CBS television, Gen. David Petraeus, overall US commander in Iraq, noted that the number of sectarian killings had fallen off after the "surge" of an additional 30,000 US troops began in February, an effort to restore order in Baghdad and nearby areas. But the number rose in May, he acknowledged.

          "What all of the commanders on the ground have said repeatedly is that this is going to get harder before it gets easier," he said in the interview Monday.

          Interior Ministry spokesman Maj. Gen. Abdul-Karim Khalaf said Tuesday that civilian casualties were down 34 percent in May, compared with April, although he refused to provide figures.

          Figures compiled by The Associated Press showed that at least 2,155 Iraqis were killed last month, making it the third-deadliest month for Iraqis since the AP began tracking civilian casualties in April 2005. Some Interior Ministry officials put the figure at 2,123 based on police reports. The officials spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to release the information.

          Khalaf insisted those figures were exaggerated. The Iraqi government has not released its own figures for months, saying they could be used to portray the security situation negatively.

          Suicide bombings continue to regularly claim scores of victims in Iraq's violence, principally aimed at Shiite targets and blamed on Sunni extremists of the group al-Qaida in Iraq. But female bombers remain relatively rare.

          Khalaf said a woman clad in a black abaya, the traditional Islamic cloak, approached a group of police recruits in east Baghdad's Canal district about 10 a.m. Tuesday.

          "She didn't obey the guards' orders to stop and they shot her and she immediately blew up," Khalaf told the AP.

          A police officer witness, who asked anonymity as he was not authorized to talk to the media, said three police recruits were lightly injured.

          In early afternoon, a suicide bomber blew up his car at a police checkpoint in the al-Sofiyah area of eastern Ramadi city, 70 miles west of Baghdad, said an intelligence officer at the Anbar Salvation Center. He said the blast killed six policemen and wounded three.

          The officer spoke on condition of anonymity. The center is headquarters for a Sunni tribal alliance in Anbar province opposed to the extremist group al-Qaida in Iraq.

          In other violence, a Shiite Muslim cleric affiliated with the anti-American Shiite leader Muqtada al-Sadr was shot and killed as his drove his automobile in Jibala, a town 40 miles south of Baghdad, according to a police officer who spoke on condition of anonymity since he wasn't authorized to speak with the media.

          Later in the morning, outside an Iraqi army headquarters in Anah, about 100 miles northwest of Baghdad, an army Humvee leaving the base came under rocket-propelled grenade fire that set it ablaze and killed all the soldiers inside, an army officer reported, speaking on condition of anonymity since he was not authorized to speak with the media.

          The number of dead was not immediately reported.

          The three US soldiers were abducted as they were participating in an operation to watch for insurgents placing roadside bombs on a dangerous road near Mahmoudiya, about 20 miles south of Baghdad. The militants breached the concertina wire surrounding the stationary outpost composed of two Humvees, killing four other American troops and an Iraqi.

          A body found in the Euphrates River on May 23, 11 days after the attack, was identified by the US military as Pfc. Joseph Anzack Jr., 20, of Torrance, Calif.

          Spc. Alex R. Jimenez, 25, of Lawrence, Mass., and of Pvt. Byron W. Fouty, 19, of Waterford, Mich., remain missing.

          Gen. David Petraeus, the top US commander in Iraq, meanwhile, said it was too early to judge whether the US counterinsurgency push in Baghdad, which required the addition of about 30,000 extra US troops, is working. "We haven't even started the surge, the full surge, yet so I'll answer that in September," when he is scheduled to report to Washington on the operation, he said.

          "In about two weeks or so we'll have all of the forces for the surge, all the combat forces, on the ground and you're going to see the launch of a number of different operations in a number of areas to go after al-Qaida and other extremist elements," Petraeus said in an interview aired Tuesday on CBS' "The Early Show."


           12


          Top World News  
          Today's Top News  
          Most Commented/Read Stories in 48 Hours
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 欧美极品色午夜在线视频| 久久综合国产精品一区二区| 国产精品推荐一区二区| 国产精品任我爽爆在线播放6080| 日韩精品亚洲专在线电影| 亚洲大片免费| 午夜久久水蜜桃一区二区| 狠狠躁夜夜躁人人爽天天5| 亚洲精品国产自在现线看| 久女女热精品视频在线观看| 色欲香天天天综合网站无码| 国产一区二区三区黄色片| 国产精品av在线一区二区三区| 秋霞在线观看片无码免费不卡| 少妇激情av一区二区三区| 成人免费A级毛片无码网站入口| 国产精品一二三区视在线| 亚洲AV无码成H人动漫无遮挡| 久久精品亚洲乱码伦伦中文| 在线播放国产精品三级网| 熟妇人妻久久春色视频网| 亚洲国产成人无码av在线播放| 男女扒开双腿猛进入爽爽免费看| 视频一区二区三区四区久久| 日日躁夜夜躁狠狠躁超碰97 | 欧美xxxx做受欧美| 日韩无专区精品中文字幕| 久久久欧美国产精品人妻噜噜| 午夜福利波多野结衣人妻| 真人性囗交视频| 久久久精品人妻无码专区不卡| 国产精品中文字幕在线看| 中文字幕人妻中出制服诱惑| 青草视频在线观看入口| 自拍偷自拍亚洲精品情侣| 中文字幕乱码亚洲美女精品| 久热这里只有精品蜜臀av | 黄色A级国产免费大片视频| 依依成人精品视频在线观看| 精品国产91久久综合| 国产高清在线男人的天堂|