<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
             

          Roadside bombs kill 4 US troops in Iraq

          (AP)
          Updated: 2007-08-07 20:15

          The Allawi bloc, a mixture of Sunnis and Shiites, cited al-Maliki's failure to respond to its demands for political reform. The top Sunni political bloc already had pulled its six ministers from the 40-member Cabinet of al-Maliki, a Shiite, last week.

          "This decision is a bid to apply political pressure for reforming the political process that is headed in the wrong direction," bloc spokesman Ayad Jamaluddin said Tuesday at a news conference.

          He declined to give a deadline but said the bloc's demands included reconsidering efforts to revise legislation to bring thousands of former Saddam Hussein era party officials back into the government and preventing the infiltration of security forces by extremists.

          The ministers intend to continue overseeing their ministries.

          Iraqi President Jalal Talabani, who has been trying to broker the Sunni bloc's return in a bid to hold the government together, met Monday with Crocker and a White House envoy.

          In Washington, State Department spokesman Sean McCormack said the United States was working well with the al-Maliki government, but he did not give the kind of enthusiastic endorsement that President Bush and his aides once did.

          "There's a very healthy political debate that is going on in Iraq, and that is good," McCormack said. "It's going to be for them (the Iraqi people) to make the judgments about whether or not that government is performing."

          Lawmaker Hussam al-Azawi, of the bloc loyal to Allawi, said the boycott began with Monday's Cabinet meeting.

          "We demanded broader political participation by all Iraqis to achieve real national reconciliation ... and an end to sectarian favoritism," al-Azawi said.

          In Tal Afar to the north, residents of the religiously mixed city faced a curfew after a suicide bomber slammed his truck into a crowded Shiite neighborhood on Monday. The blast killed at least 28 people, including at least 19 children, according to Brig. Gen. Najim Abdullah, who said the dump truck was filled with explosives and covered with a layer of gravel.

          Houses collapsed as many families were getting ready for the day ahead.

          Several residents said boys and girls were playing hopscotch and marbles outside the houses at the time of the explosion.

          "This is an ugly crime. I cannot understand how the insurgents did not think about these children," said one man, Kahlil Atta, a wedding photographer in the city.

          Tal Afar, which was cited by Bush last March as a success story after major military operations against insurgents, has been the frequent site of Sunni extremist attacks in the past year.

                1   2     


          Top World News  
          Today's Top News  
          Most Commented/Read Stories in 48 Hours
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 小嫩批日出水无码视频免费| 好男人官网资源在线观看| 国产精品av在线一区二区三区| 国产成人综合在线观看不卡| 亚洲欧美在线观看一区二区| 最近中文字幕高清免费大全1| 午夜福利看片在线观看| 日本丰满熟妇在线观看| 成人午夜大片免费看爽爽爽| 国产免费一区二区三区在线观看| 国产精品内射在线免费看| 亚洲国产日韩在线视频| 国产美女69视频免费观看| 亚洲高潮喷水无码AV电影| 91毛片网| 亚洲国产精品久久久天堂麻豆宅男| 日本东京热高清色综合| 欧美野外伦姧在线观看| 无码专区—va亚洲v专区vr| 亚洲一区二区三区啪啪| 欧美日韩中文国产一区| 精品偷自拍另类精品在线| 草草浮力影院| 午夜福利你懂的在线观看| 国产裸体美女视频全黄| 国产专区一va亚洲v天堂| 久久国语对白| 日韩深夜福利视频在线观看| 草草线在成年免费视频2| 国产成人年无码av片在线观看| 卡一卡2卡3卡精品网站| 亚洲国产精品无码中文| 亚洲国产欧美一区二区好看电影 | 欧美精品一国产成人综合久久| 国产精品先锋资源在线看| 少妇人妻呻呤| 亚洲精品一区二区二三区| 护士大爆乳双腿张开自慰喷水| 亚洲男人综合久久综合天堂| 久久这里都是精品二| 久热99热这里只有精品|