<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          WORLD> Middle East
          Diplomats seek truce as Gaza toll rises
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2009-01-06 07:58

          GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip -- Israel's expanding ground and air offensive against Gaza's Hamas rulers took a heavy civilian toll Monday, including three young brothers reported killed by a crashing shell and wounded who filled hospital corridors.

          Full Coverage:
          Gaza Bloodshed

          Video News:
          Israeli troops surround Gaza city 

          Related readings:
          Fear, shortages for civilians in GazaChina renews calls for ceasefire
          Battle rages as Israel invades Gaza
          US blocks Security Council action

          Diplomats and European leaders raced around the region in search of a cease-fire, but with Palestinian rocket fire continuing, Israel said it won't stop its crippling 10-day assault until "peace and tranquility" are achieved in southern Israeli towns in the line of fire.

          The operation's ground phase, which began Saturday with a withering round of artillery fire, was going according to plan, military spokesman Brig. Gen. Avi Benayahu told Israeli TV. Israeli forces were sweeping through Palestinian rocket launching locations near the border and the militants were suffering many casualties, he said.

          But no militant casualties were seen Monday by an Associated Press reporter at Shifa Hospital, the Gaza Strip's largest. Instead, the hospital was overwhelmed with civilians. Bodies were two to a morgue drawer, and the wounded were being treated in hallways because beds were full.

          Gaza health officials reported more than 550 Palestinian dead and about 2,500 wounded since Israel began the campaign 10 days ago, including 200 civilians. UN humanitarian chief John Holmes told reporters in New York on Monday that UN officials believe at least 500 people have been killed in the fighting and that as many as 25 percent are civilians.


          An Israeli soldier wounded in the Gaza Strip arrives at Soroka Hospital in the southern Israeli town of Beersheba, Monday, Jan. 5, 2009. [Agencies]

          At least 20 Palestinian children were killed during the day, said Dr. Moaiya Hassanain, a health official. Most confirmed deaths have been civilians.

          The three young brothers from the Samouni family died in an attack on a town outside Gaza City, a Gaza health official said.

          Five Israelis have been killed during the offensive, including a soldier in the ground operation. Heavy Israeli casualties could undermine what has so far been overwhelming public support for the operation.

          The three brothers, reportedly were killed in an artillery strike Monday, were carried to a cemetery in an emotional funeral. One of them, Issa Samouni, 3, was wrapped in a white cloth, showing only his pale, yellow face. A man delicately placed him in a dark grave cut into the earth.

          In one of the first major gunbattles of the ground campaign, Israeli troops and Hamas militants clashed at close quarters on the outskirts of the crowded Gaza City neighborhood of Shajaiyeh, Israeli defense officials said.

          Troops seized control of three six-story buildings on the outskirts, climbing to rooftop gun and observation positions. Residents were locked in their rooms and soldiers took away their cell phones, a neighbor said, quoting a relative who called before his phone was seized.

          "The army is there, firing in all directions," said Mohammed Salmai, a 29-year-old truck driver. "All we can do is take clothes to each other to keep ourselves warm and pray to God that if we die, someone will find our bodies under the rubble."

          Fighter jets attacked houses, weapons storage sites, a pair of mosques and smuggling tunnels, as they have since the start of the offensive Dec. 27. Israel has attacked several mosques during the campaign, saying they were used to store weapons.

          In another strategic move, Israeli forces seized a main highway in Gaza, slicing the territory in two.

             Previous page 1 2 Next Page  

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 色道久久综合亚洲精品蜜桃| 国产精品久久中文字幕网| 国产午夜在线观看视频播放| 欧美另类亚洲一区二区| 国产高清不卡一区二区| 亚洲AV午夜成人无码电影| 丁香婷婷综合激情五月色| 国产果冻豆传媒麻婆精东 | 2021最新国产在线人成| 亚洲自拍另类| 中文日韩亚洲欧美字幕| 久久久综合香蕉尹人综合网| 国产日韩精品视频无码| a级亚洲片精品久久久久久久| 国产成人免费一区二区三区| 青柠影院免费观看高清电视剧丁香| 国产午夜精品理论大片| 亚洲精品日韩久久精品| 野外做受三级视频| 麻豆国产传媒精品视频| 麻豆一区二区中文字幕| 国产成人a在线观看视频免费| 偷拍专区一区二区三区| 国产成人精品永久免费视频| 亚洲区一区二区三区亚洲| 亚洲码和欧洲码一二三四| 欧美黑人XXXX性高清版| 国精产品自偷自偷ym使用方法| 免费无码观看的AV在线播放 | 日本无人区一区二区三区| 少妇粗大进出白浆嘿嘿视频| 久久婷婷五月综合97色直播| 国产萌白酱喷水视频在线观看| www久久只有这里有精品| 美女禁区a级全片免费观看| 亚洲午夜爱爱香蕉片| 免费无码又爽又刺激高潮虎虎视频| 国产精品视频亚洲二区| 色狠狠色噜噜AV一区| 成人免费av在线观看| 国产国产乱老熟女视频网站97|