<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          Global General

          UK to withdraw 500 troops from Afghanistan in 2012

          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2011-07-06 21:34
          Large Medium Small

          LONDON?- British Prime Minister David Cameron confirmed Wednesday that the UK will withdraw 500 troops from Afghanistan by the end of 2012, modestly reducing the size of the second largest foreign force in the country to 9,000.

          Following a two-day visit to Afghanistan to holds talks with troops, officials and Afghan President Hamid Karzai, Cameron told the House of Commons the withdrawal would go ahead.

          His announcement follows President Barack Obama's decision last month that 33,000 American troops will leave the country by the end of next summer. About 68,000 US troops will remain.

          All international forces will end their combat role by the end of 2014, and the majority will leave _ bar a small number of troops expected to continue working on training projects.

          "This reduction reflects the progress that is being made in building up the Afghan national security forces," Cameron told legislators hours after arriving back from Afghanistan.

          Cameron had previously announced that the withdrawal of 420 troops deployed on temporary missions to Afghanistan is under way and will be completed by February. Those personnel are not considered part of Britain's 9,500-strong permanent force, almost all of whom are based in the restive southern Helmand province.

          Cameron's visit to the region was marred Monday by the killing of 20-year-old Scott McLaren, who went missing from a checkpoint in central Helmand and was later found with fatal gunshot wounds.

          "This decision is not only right for Britain, it is right for Afghanistan too," Cameron told legislators. "It has given the Afghans a clear deadline against which to plan and has injected a sense of urgency into their efforts."

          He insisted that Afghanistan's military and police were growing in confidence, and increasingly able to take full responsibility for the country's security by the end of 2014 when international forces will end their combat role.

          He sadi that in a meeting in Kabul late Monday, US Gen. David Petreaus had heaped praise on Afghanistan's handling of a deadly suicide attack on a luxury hotel in the country's capital.

          "Petreaus went out of his way to praise the ability of the Afghan forces in a number of complex operations," Cameron said.

          Some analysts say the assault raised doubts about the capability of Afghan forces to handle security. Local troops needed NATO's assistance to end the incident at Kabul's Inter-Continental hotel, in which 20 people including the attackers died.

          In a news conference with Cameron on Tuesday in Kabul, Karzai said he hoped that Britain "could continue to help Afghanistan, to build up our infrastructure, build our civil society" at the same time it wound down its military mission.

          "While there will be a reduction of troops _ some drastic, some not so drastic _ the process of transition to Afghan authority must go on unhindered and unimpeded," Karzai said.

          分享按鈕
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 日韩成人免费无码不卡视频| 久久伊人精品影院一本到综合| 人妻无码中文专区久久app| 成人三级视频在线观看不卡| 国产激情艳情在线看视频| 国产盗摄xxxx视频xxxx| 亚洲国产成人久久综合一区| 国产深夜福利在线免费观看| 久久不卡精品| 亚洲午夜福利精品无码不卡| 亚洲成av人片在线观看www| 痉挛高潮喷水av无码免费| 福利视频在线一区二区| 久久精品国产免费观看频道| 天天摸夜夜摸夜夜狠狠添| 女女互揉吃奶揉到高潮视频| 成人区人妻精品一区二区不卡 | 91超碰在线精品| 国产乱人伦偷精品视频下| 中文字幕精品1在线| 麻豆成人精品国产免费| 永久免费不卡在线观看黄网站| 久久天天躁夜夜躁狠狠综合| 国产无遮挡又黄又爽不要vip软件 国产成人精品一区二区秒拍1o | 成人av天堂网在线观看| 久久精品国产6699国产精| 激情五月日韩中文字幕| 色婷婷久久综合中文久久一本| 欧美另类图区清纯亚洲| 亚洲成在人线AV品善网好看| 福利无遮挡喷水高潮| 亚洲一区成人在线视频| 人妻少妇精品久久久久久| 亚洲日韩性欧美中文字幕| 亚洲综合专区| 国产亚洲一在无在线观看| 一个人看的www视频播放在线观看| 蜜臀av一区二区三区不卡| 久久99久国产精品66| 日韩一区二区三区女优丝袜| 国产精品美女一区二三区|