<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          chinadaily.com.cn
          left corner left corner
          China Daily Website

          US, DPRK deal sends positive signal

          Updated: 2012-03-02 06:56
          By Zhou Wa ( China Daily)

          BEIJING - Pyongyang's agreement to suspend its nuclear program in exchange for nutrition aid from the United States sends a positive signal, but difficulties in solving nuclear issues on Korean Peninsula remain, analysts say.

          Through the agreement, both the United States and the Democratic People's Republic of Korea expressed a sound willingness to improve bilateral ties, said Wang Junsheng, an expert on Asia-Pacific studies with the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences.

          China welcomed the improvement of Washington-Pyongyang ties and their contribution to maintaining peace and stability on the Korean Peninsula, the Chinese Foreign Ministry said on Thursday.

          "China appreciates that the US and the DPRK reaffirmed to implement the 9/19 Joint Statement, and would take positive measures related," said Foreign Ministry spokesman Hong Lei.

          "China is willing to work with relevant parties to continue to push forward the Six-Party Talks process, and play a constructive role to realize long-term peace and stability on the Korean Peninsula and Northeast Asia."

          Huang Youfu, an expert on Korean studies with the Minzu University of China, said that the agreement has created a good foundation for the resumption of the Six-Party Talks.

          The DPRK agreed to halt its nuclear tests, long-range missile launches and uranium enrichment activity at Yongbyon, Pyongyang's Korean Central News Agency said on late Wednesday.

          The DPRK allowed the International Atomic Energy Agency to monitor the moratorium on uranium enrichment while productive dialogues continue, as the US promised to offer 240,000 metric tons of nutritional assistance, KCNA said.

          The IAEA treats the agreement as "an important step forward", said the agency's director general Yukiya Amano.

          "Pending further details, we stand ready to return to Yongbyon to undertake monitoring activities upon request and with the agreement of the Agency's Board of Governors."

          KCNA added that the US made it clear that sanctions against the DPRK are not targeting the civilian sector. Once the Six-Party Talks resume, the priority will be a discussion about lifting sanctions on the DPRK and providing light water reactors to the DPRK.

          The agreements were the result of high-level nuclear talks between Pyongyang and Washington held last week in Beijing.

          Both the US and the DPRK would like to finalize the agreement, said Huang, adding that the US government needs a political achievement before the presidential election in November, while the DPRK needs to solve its food shortage problem.

          The US has achieved its goal of making the DPRK suspend its nuclear and missile program. The DPRK compromised because the US can only offer nutritional aid, which can only be sent out to women and children, not all people who lack food, Wang said.

          "Pyongyang's compromise indicates its intensive attempt to improve ties with Washington," he added.

          Wang said the agreement is not a breakthrough for the nuclear issues on Korean Peninsula and difficulties still remained ahead.

          "If Pyongyang still feels being threatened by joint-military drills held by the US, Republic of Korea and Japan, it is likely to resume its nuclear plans," Wang said.

          Meanwhile, White House spokesman Jay Carney said at a news conference on Wednesday in Washington that Pyongyang's agreement showed concrete measures that Washington considered "a positive first step toward complete and verifiable denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula in a peaceful manner".

          Pyongyang's agreement obviously needed to be followed up by actions, said Carney, adding that Washington expected "a continuity in the behavior of the DPRK".

          US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said the agreement is "a modest first step in the right direction," adding that Washington continues to have profound concerns over a range of the activities by the DPRK.

          The ROK hailed the outcome of the recent US-DPRK consultation in Beijing, the ROK foreign ministry said on Thursday.

          Seoul hopes for the faithful implementation of the agreement, the ministry said.

          Related Stories

          US-DPRK talks in Beijing 'substantive' 2012-02-23 22:13
          DPRK sets basis for talks 2011-10-26 11:01
          DPRK declares Kim 'supreme leader' 2011-12-30 08:09
          Changes afoot as DPRK opens up 2011-09-14 11:18
          ...
          ...
          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲三区在线观看内射后入| 五月丁香啪啪| 老子影院午夜久久亚洲| 无码av不卡免费播放| 国产明星精品无码AV换脸| 97se亚洲综合不卡| 国产一级区二级区三级区| 欧美激情视频二区三区| 国产精品国产三级国av| 亚洲精品自拍区在线观看| 99热国产成人最新精品| 18禁无遮挡啪啪无码网站破解版| 欧美性猛少妇xxxxx免费| 九九热免费在线观看视频| 久久亚洲国产成人精品性色| 中日韩黄色基地一二三区| 农村老熟妇乱子伦视频| 亚洲Av综合日韩精品久久久| 久99久热只有精品国产99| 最新永久无码AV网址亚洲| 亚洲中文字幕一区二区| 96精品国产高清在线看入口| 北岛玲亚洲一区二区三区| 久久婷婷五月综合97色直播| 亚洲一级特黄大片在线播放| 婷婷四虎东京热无码群交双飞视频| 亚洲精品久荜中文字幕| 国产在视频线在精品视频2020| 欧美大bbbb流白水| 亚洲午夜无码久久久久蜜臀AV| 又黄又爽又猛1000部a片| 国产精成人品日日拍夜夜 | 尹人香蕉久久99天天拍欧美p7| 性人久久久久| gogogo高清免费观看| 性欧美乱熟妇xxxx白浆| 亚洲熟女乱色综合一区| 亚洲精品国产自在现线看| 亚洲AV午夜电影在线观看| 欧美激情二区三区| 又色又污又爽又黄的网站|