<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          World / Middle East

          Names of 142 foreign fighters killed in Syria made public

          (Xinhua) Updated: 2012-11-27 18:12

          DAMASCUS - A pro-government daily published on Tuesday the names of 142 foreign fighters allegedly killed in several hotspots in Syria over the past month.

          Al-Watan said the Syrian government had sent the list to the UN Security Council last month, adding that it includes the names of 47 Saudis, 24 Libyans, 10 Tunisians, nine Egyptians, six Qataris, five Lebanese, 11 Afghanis, five Turks, three Chechens and two from Azerbaijan and Chad.

          According to the list, cited by al-Watan, those "terrorists" had been killed in the provinces of Aleppo, Homs, Idlib, Deir al-Zour and Hasaka over the past one and a half months.

          Speaking of foreign fighters, al-Watan recounted on Tuesday the course of events and fighting in the main flashpoint of Daraya in Damascus' countryside.

          Quoting sources, the paper said that the armed rebels, which include thousands of foreign fighters, sent distress calls to their comrades in the eastern al-Ghota suburb to help them after the Syrian troops ringed them tightly on Monday.

          The Syrian army managed to make advancements Monday after dismantling tons of explosives that had been planted to hinder the army's entry to the area, said the paper, adding that the troops inflicted hefty toll on the armed men.

          It said the "terrorists" have taken shelter and stationed in residential buildings after forcing their residents to flee, noting that the army would accomplish the mission in Daraya within a few days or even hours.

          In an earlier report, al-Watan said that the Syrian forces' recent tactic was to turn a blind eye to the fighters in order to have them gathered in Daraya, then surround and eliminate them once and for all. It said that those fighters have been planning to wage a big battle against the Damascus' regime forces to bring down the capital.

          That report collaborated with some news circulated on some pro- government Facebook pages that said thousands of fighters had gathered in Daraya and were planning to mount an offensive on the nearby al-Mazzeh military airport to take over war jets and strike some vital points in Damascus, including the presidential palace, to later declare their control of Damascus.

          The Western-backed rebels have tried several times to mount attacks on vital and security centers in Damascus in the hope of declaring a coup. But so far such attempts have been rendered flat by the government forces.

          Meanwhile, the rattling sounds of shelling could be heard reverberating from Daraya to nearby district in the capital in what appeared to be a continuation of intense clashes there.

          Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
          May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
          Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
          Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
          Most Popular
          Hot Topics

          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 五月天香蕉视频国产亚| 国产乱人伦av在线无码| 日本在线观看高清不卡免v| 国产一区二区三区精美视频| 久久精品国产亚洲AV成人毛片| 久久无码喷吹高潮播放不卡 | 老司机免费的精品视频| 亚洲精品国产一二三无码AV| 亚洲一区二区三区久久受| 久热综合在线亚洲精品| 人妻出轨av中文字幕| 99久久国产成人免费网站| 亚洲av网站首页在线观看| 亚洲精品综合一区二区在线| 蜜芽久久人人超碰爱香蕉| 亚洲成av人最新无码不卡短片 | 痉挛高潮喷水av无码免费| 国产午夜福利视频在线| 欧美性一区| 精品国产成人国产在线观看| 中文日韩亚洲欧美字幕| 日韩人妻一区中文字幕| 北岛玲精品一区二区三区| 亚洲综合久久一区二区三区| 中文字幕精品亚洲字幕资源网| 久久成人成狠狠爱综合网| 亚洲另类激情专区小说婷婷久| 国产精品亚洲а∨天堂2021| 久久99国内精品自在现线| 日韩精品视频精品视频 | 亚洲精品午夜久久久伊人| 无码日韩av一区二区三区| 国产精品福利一区二区久久| 乌克兰丰满女人a级毛片右手影院| 无码国内精品人妻少妇| 国产精品一区二区小视频| 国内精品久久久久影视| 99re6这里有精品热视频| 国产福利免费在线观看| caoporn免费视频公开| 国产精品 欧美 亚洲 制服|