<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          World
          Home / World / Europe

          Britain's Prince Philip to retire from royal engagements in August

          By Bo Leung in London | chinadaily.com.cn | Updated: 2017-05-04 18:26

          Britain's Prince Philip to retire from royal engagements in August

           

          Britain's Prince Philip visits Lord's Cricket Ground where he opened the new Warner Stand, in London, May 3, 2017.  [Photo/Agencies]

          The husband of Britain's Queen Elizabeth II, Prince Philip, is to step down from carrying out royal duties this autumn, Buckingham Palace has announced this morning.

          The Palace said in a statement that the decision was made by the Duke of Edinburgh, the longest-serving consort in British royal history, and is supported by the Queen.

          It said: "His Royal Highness the Duke of Edinburgh has decided that he will no longer carry out public engagements from the autumn of this year. In taking this decision, The Duke has the full support of The Queen.

          "Prince Philip will attend previously scheduled engagements between now and August, both individually and accompanying the Queen. Thereafter, The duke will not be accepting new invitations for visits and engagements, although he may still choose to attend certain public events from time to time."

          Prince Philip, who turns 96 next month, is patron, president or a member of more than 780 organisations and will continue to be associated with them, but "will no longer play an active role by attending engagements".

          The announcement comes after The Queen's most senior aides summoned her entire household to an unusual emergency meeting this morning causing rumors and speculation on social media to go into overdrive.

          But Buckingham Palace's press office let it be known that the meeting did not involve the health of the royal couple.

          Philip Mountbatten was born in Greece and raised in the UK, he was also educated in France and Germany, later joining the Royal Navy in 1939 when he was 18.

          At just 21-years-old, the duke became the first lieutenant of HMS Wallace, making him one of the youngest in that position in the Royal Navy. He went on to reach the rank of commander in 1952.

          Philip and Queen Elizabeth II married in 1947 and they have four children, including Prince Charles, Princess Anne, Prince Andrew and Prince Edward.

          The Queen and the Duke of Edinburgh are both great-great grandchildren of Queen Victoria.

          Prince Philip is also the longest-lived male descendant of Queen Victoria.

          Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next

          Most Viewed in 24 Hours
          Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 97色伦97色伦国产| 青草视频在线观看入口| 欧美交a欧美精品喷水| 国产热A欧美热A在线视频| 免费人成年激情视频在线观看| 国产精品成人aaaaa网站| 久久夜色精品国产欧美乱极品| 成人啪精品视频网站午夜| 国产色婷婷视频在线观看| 国产综合av一区二区三区| 国产成人精品无人区一区| 国产一区二区亚洲精品| 欧美乱妇狂野欧美在线视频| 97久久超碰国产精品2021| 亚洲欧洲日产国无高清码图片| 伊人久久综在合线亚洲91| 加勒比无码人妻东京热| 女人被狂躁的高潮免费视频| 久久夜色噜噜噜亚洲av| 日本中文一区二区三区亚洲| 久久久久无码中| 国产成人亚洲综合app网站| 夜夜添无码试看一区二区三区| 久久久久久伊人高潮影院| 日韩东京热一区二区三区| 国产成AV人片久青草影院| 国产SUV精品一区二区88L| 天堂mv在线mv免费mv香蕉| 少妇又紧又色又爽又刺激视频 | 精品一区二区不卡无码AV| 国产男女猛烈无遮挡免费视频网址| 老少配老妇老熟女中文普通话| 国产优质女主播在线观看| 国产午夜亚洲精品国产成人| 人妻日韩人妻中文字幕| 亚洲a∨国产av综合av| 人妻少妇久久中文字幕| 亚洲日本欧美日韩中文字幕| chinese老太交videos| 国产成人午夜福利在线播放| 亚洲日本VA午夜在线电影|