<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            .contact us |.about us
          Home BizChina Newsphoto Cartoon LanguageTips Metrolife DragonKids SMS Edu
          news... ...
                       Focus on... ...
             

          Search for miners called off
          ( 2001-07-29 16:39 ) (7 )

          Rescue workers on Sunday called off the search for survivors in China's worst mining disaster this year, with officials saying the final death toll was 92.

          Eighty-eight bodies had been found so far while the bodies of four more miners remain inside the mine, which collapsed after an explosion on July 22, an official at the rescue operation office said.

          It was too dangerous to dig for the four remaining bodies as the mine continued to crumble and there had been several smaller collapses during the rescue work, the official said. The blast happened 260 meters into the mine.

          The final death toll stood at 92, the official said. Earlier report 89 bodies had been found so far, but the official said the figure was actually 88.

          The explosion trapped a total of 105 miners in the mine located in a village in Xuzhou, eastern Jiangsu Province.

          Thirteen miners had been rescued and were in stable condition.

          Investigators had not yet determined the cause of the blast, Xinhua said.

          The death toll makes the accident one of the country's worst in recent years.

          The owner of the mine, a farmer named Zhuang Jincai, has been arrested while the investigation continues.

          The mine had reportedly been illegally reopened by Zhuang on July 15 after being shut down a month previously for safety reasons.

          China is the biggest consumer and producer of coal in the world but the industry has an abysmal safety record.

          A series of fatal mine accidents have killed at least 3,000 miners in the first half of this year alone. Last year nearly 5,000 miners died in accidents underground, according to official figures.

          

           
             
           
             

           

                   
                   
                 
                  .contact us |.about us
            Copyright By chinadaily.com.cn. All rights reserved  
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 开心婷婷五月激情综合社区 | 四虎国产精品永久在线看| 日韩欧美精品suv| 日产幕无线码三区在线| 亚洲熟女精品一区二区| 国产毛片A啊久久久久| 好男人日本社区www| 亚洲精品国产aⅴ成拍色拍| 免费又爽又大又高潮视频| 在线观看成人永久免费网站| 丰满少妇被猛烈进入无码| 欧洲美熟女乱av在免费| 亚洲国产午夜福利精品| 久久96热人妻偷产精品| 国产日产亚洲系列av| 国产成人无码AV片在线观看不卡| 亚洲国产日韩精品久久| 亚洲精品中文字幕日本| 精品不卡一区二区三区| av午夜福利一片免费看| 国产精品一二区在线观看| 国产精品天天看天天狠| 99久久亚洲综合精品网| 日韩黄色av一区二区三区| 亚洲日韩av无码| 亚洲一区成人av在线| 久久男人av资源网站无码软件| 久热久精久品这里在线观看| 一本加勒比hezyo无码人妻| 亚洲 日韩 国产 制服 在线| 亚洲熟女乱色综合一区| 久久亚洲精精品中文字幕| 女高中生强奷系列在线播放| 亚洲第一视频在线观看| 亚洲第一精品一二三区| 中文字幕国产精品一二区| 国产精品久久久久7777| 国产精品盗摄!偷窥盗摄| 99久久精品费精品国产一区二 | 久久精品国产再热青青青| 亚洲夜色噜噜av在线观看|